Hello from essex

Kevin Pullen

lol well ok then> it'll prob convince you to get a car enginged one lol, Foreign engine will be fine I would of thought, actually would of been sure of! like I say bike engine or car engine its all good fun, I have a friend with a MTM 570bhp Audi rs6 and we have had many a scrap and well lets say its funny, and thats on the road with out much use of down force, on a track would be a different story, count how many times you lap him lol.... if there were any probs with an engine swap I would of thought it would be ECU side only... if that....

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark (smokey mow)

• sparky21

• Kevin Pullen

• Pistol Pete

Ive got a client of mine whose running an abt tuned rs6 with 730ps! Apparently its limited to 205mph but he said it should do another 10mph, but he would have to get specially made tyres that will allow him to do it!! $$$$$$

lol well he would be waving good bye to me at 140 ish ha, but like i say put it on a track where cornering,braking, and acceleration counts and doesnt matter how much bhp you have got, just look at the ( zonda vs xtr2 ) on top gear you tube video, a 1300cc vs a 7200cc, 180 bhp vs 750bhp and look what happens, weight is everything!!!!!

Well pleased to say after a fair bit of searching have put a deposit down on an 02 Blade engined Westie.

Very bare and basic and needs a bit of tidying as been stood for a while but all works and plenty of Smiles Per Hour.

Well pleased to say after a fair bit of searching have put a deposit down on an 02 Blade engined Westie.

Very bare and basic and needs a bit of tidying as been stood for a while but all works and plenty of Smiles Per Hour.

Good man, well done :t-up::t-up:

Give me a shout once you've got it and we'll have to sort a run out.

:D  :p  :0

Well done, I shall look forward to seeing it sometime. Thinking at once the bridge opens back up in Chappell we should all meet up at the swan pub one evening to see each others cars. Well all drool over Marks anyway!

Its coming on Sunday so sorted before easter I hope

essex club meeting this sunday

Well done, I shall look forward to seeing it sometime. Thinking at once the bridge opens back up in Chappell we should all meet up at the swan pub one evening to see each others cars. Well all drool over Marks anyway!

Went for a run out on my Bike Sunady morning and bridge at Chappel looks to be finished now. ;)

Car is coming tonight as didnt realise HSBC dont open counters on Saturdays any more :angry:

Went for a run out on my Bike Sunady morning and bridge at Chappel looks to be finished now. ;)

Car is coming tonight as didnt realise HSBC dont open counters on Saturdays any more :angry:

Yes the bridge is now open again :t-up:

I was out for a blat on saturday and spotted all the roadblocks had gone.  I think they had only just cut the ribbon as they'd got the bunting flags out and a small crowd gathered.  Seemed rude not to at least drive over it, so I put on a good show for them, made some noise and got a wave  :D  :D  :p

Well Done that man! I guess the backs better now.

A lot better than it was thanks but still getting some gyp.  Not even that though would keep me out of the westfield when we've had a weekend like the one just gone.

It was good to see a large number of Westfield's too Sunday lunchtime at the Essex area meet :t-up:

Kevin, hope it stays dry for your collection, it's looking a bit damp out the window at the mo :down: I look forward to seeing you blatting around our part of Essex once you've got it on the road.

I'm looking at heading out some time over the weekend if anyone fancies a blat. Going to head out Castle Hedingham way to get some pictures of the Westy with a castle in the background for the SKCC photo competition.