• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark (smokey mow)

• sparky21

• Kevin Pullen

• Pistol Pete

Where's Essex  ???

A long way from you :D:p

Wow all so close indeed! I'm in Earls Colne! I shall keep my ears open Mark.

cant make this Sunday due to family stuff but will try to sort something out before or after buying one

I'm going to try and get a few blats arranged for this year around the Essex area and have joined the SKCC who are very active at going for drives. They're doing a Surrey to lands End and back in a day and a couple fo trips to France, trip to Stoneleigh and various other local blats.

If anyone would like a PM when something in Essex is happening let me know as the Events area doesn't really appear to work.

Pete

Pete, I'm planning a few more runs myself this year so assuming the sun shines I'd be up for a blat.  

So far locally show wise I'm planning to be at the Helmingham festival of classics again the Lavenham rare breads motor show and the Detling and Stoneleigh Shows.

Also thinking about joining the Pistionheads Fish and Chip Run to Aldeburgh next month and will be doing plenty of drives down to JD Classics through the summer.

Finally also they'll be the run what you brung days at North Weald.

Hope to see some other Westfield's at the above too :t-up:

Cool, was just thinking about Stoneleigh, SKCC have a four day trip but I'm only free on the Saturday/Sunday - thinking at the moment that I may see if I can organise a group to go up sat, stay sat night (although will probably B&B it :-)) and head off Sunday after lunch.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm just moved from Oxford to Basildon, so would be good to do some runs with local owners and to meet some local faces.

welcome to sunny essex :t-up:

Oooo, Another Basildon member :D

I have a road car now so lets go blatting LOL

Thanks guys :)

Hopefully next weekend I can fit my new cycle wings fitted as well as swapping my 15" wheels over to the new 13" CXR's and I'm ready for some blatting!

Welcome to essex Rich :D with this many Westfield owners moving to our county we'll be able to compete against the Cambs area for runs out this year :p

Hi kevin. Im a newbie too and will also be looking to buy a westy after the summer season.

I can see into the future...... WESTFIELD DOMINANCE!

Sorry guys Im not from essex tho  :down:

ah a very warm welcome to you :p  we certainly are the dominant force lol, you going for car or BIKE :D  engined car?

Im thinking prob duratec or xe... But I havent yet been in a bike powered westy so wont rule it out.... Think for mainly road use, with some track days, that car engine is perhaps the better route...?