• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveD

• echoz

• John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

• nikpro

well :down: i feel have i have to tell you this and get it off my chest  :down: after all the hours of blood sweat and tears  that i have put into this project ,well not that much really  :blush:  :down:

the mini is going to have to go  :down: im gutted tbh, i love my ickle mini but it is going up for sale  :down:

well part off it  :t-up:  the full space frame and engine etc basically the complete running rolling spaceframe is going ,i know bike engines are the future and all that but it is going on ebay ,and  in its place a new spaceframe is going in to carry a civic type r engine  :love: and wait for it its going to be supercharged and charge cooled  :t-up:  :D  let the build begin  :D

first outing in competition is aintree mid april :xmas:

Gissa date (no, no, not THAT kind of date!) and post code.  I will chain my camera to my torso (Aintree is near Liverpool, isn’t it?) and take some images of that beautiful car.

oooh bets i didnt know you cared  :love:  you will need more than a chaim for your camera wuv you better bring bruno the german shepard with you  :t-up:

:D pmsl

Gissa date (no, no, not THAT kind of date!) and post code.  I will chain my camera to my torso (Aintree is near Liverpool, isn’t it?) and take some images of that beautiful car.

Aintree IS in Liverpool.

:D

Dont worry about your camera Bob, we`ll just nick yer car.

:devil:  :devil:  :devil:

• 2 weeks later...

il set the scene ,its 4 am and i have just arrived at work this morning armed with my mini  :D on one side and on the other side my new frame with supercharged type r engine , so i tear the mini appart swap everything over of the r1 mini onto the new frame (floor bulkhead everything  :D finished it at 4 pm its now at the same stage it was when i took it to work this morning only with new type r engine and frame  :oops:

pics to follow

Good effort Steve :t-up: looking forward to seeing the new pictures.

Excellent news, one less Type R to look out for  :suspect:  :oops: