• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveD

• echoz

• John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

• nikpro

the mk1 cortina has been in a garage for 30 odd years and has only covered 26k and its like new  :cool: it had a tree growing in front of the garage door that had a trunk 12" wide ,the tree had to be cut down to get the cars out  :D

Mini looks great.

Cortina looks  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:

it had a tree growing in front of the garage door that had a trunk 12" wide ,the tree had to be cut down to get the cars out  :D

Good job the council hadn't put a conservation/preservation order on the tree! :D  :D

We've left the Fag Lighter circuit in the Loom Steve so I can have one when it's my turn in it  :D  :D  :D

...............so you need to fit some winde down windows!  :p

I have a customer who was building a new Vauxhall showroom. As they were clearing the site they found a pond with newts in it. All work stopped as the newts were a proctected species.

When the newts had been gently removed to another site and work could commence they had to stop again as the trees had nesting birds.

All this delayed the building for 6 months and in the end they had to rediseign the buillding and turn it through 90 degrees.

I am so building meself one of these one day, it just makes sense :D so steve, does this mean you have other idea's for the r1 engines? ???

I am so building meself one of these one day, it just makes sense :D so steve, does this mean you have other idea's for the r1 engines? ???

r1 engines are so yesterday wuv ,there sold and going to german germany  :t-up:

• 3 weeks later...

115e2fe4.jpg

72942a96.jpg

5bf108c7.jpg

pretty much ready to go ,wiring done today thanks to richard and fraser(blinky blink motorsport) just have to fit the supercharger belt and do the geo and corner weights then fit door handles then we are testing  :blush: nowt like last minute  :xmas:

Looks very nice Steve. When and where is it's first official outing?

Matt

just spotted the engine change and that looks fun  :t-up:  :t-up:

have u driven a rear engined mini before? just wondered what they handle like with a lump in the rear and  no weight at the front will they not understeer like a cat on an oak floor  :suspect:  :suspect: ?

first outing is 17th of april matt ,apparantly jeff its all in the set up ,10" slicks should sort that :D  seriously though i dont think understeer is going to be the problem  :blush: i think the problem is going to be 335 bhp and 230 plus  torques in a short wheelbase car ,its going to be a steep learning curve