can you guess what it is yet

SteveD

:D yes wuv but it just looks the same  :blush: its all done appart from fitting the carbon doors boot and bonnet ,and there not done because i dont have em yet  :oops: should be finished this week and then just have to pick em up from sunny kent  :bangshead:

i have done all the other small jobs like bleedin the brakes and fitting kill switches etc etc you know the type of stuff that takes all the time

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveD

• echoz

• John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

• nikpro

Fair enough, I guess I'll just have to wait then :(

What do you plan to do with it when it's done? (Obviously drive it) and is it ever likely to be in my neck of the woods (Castle Combe for example), I'd love to see it in the flesh.

Matt

should be at coombe in march if all goes to plan wuv , il use it for a while then shift it on ! though i have really enjoyed building it and it looks mega ,i have a soft spot for mini's ,its going on the scales later this week so should have a idea of what it will weigh when the doors are on

should be at coombe in march if all goes to plan wuv , il use it for a while then shift it on ! though i have really enjoyed building it and it looks mega ,i have a soft spot for mini's ,its going on the scales later this week so should have a idea of what it will weigh when the doors are on

Nice one Steve :)

:cool:

Steve how much money you want for it? Just so I have a figure to aim for for one day :laugh::D

£1,25p  and il take a px

> Terry E said:

> Annie

> Its a wind up  

> Even Stephen H didnt take the bait

> .....it will....be replaced by an SBD engine........ maybe

> Then John added:

> or a Warrior Pinto from Connaught

You boys and your jokes! Just to be Annie-the-Anorak for one last time though, even a standard Pinto block with a Warrior head puts a Westy into MSA S14 Sports Libre. Try a V8 ~ you know it makes sense!

Grannie Annie.

It doesnt matter what MSA class it goes in. The Speed Series classes would sill allow it somewhere and they dont have to match  :)

of coarse wuv

£1,25p  and il take a px

Can I pay for it before jan 2011. I want to avoid the increase in vat. If so then you got a deal wuv

no probs with vat its £10,670

Just to be Annie-the-Anorak for one last time though, even a standard Pinto block with a Warrior head puts a Westy into MSA S14 Sports Libre.

Grannie Annie.

It doesnt matter what MSA class it goes in. The Speed Series classes would sill allow it somewhere and they dont have to match  :)

Completely correct. But on the day at an event isn't it much better to be running in a class with other Westies, Cateringvans, whatever instead of being put in with the Radicals by the organisers?

Annie.

6d8de812.jpg

035dd57b.jpg

a5539275.jpg

does not look much but its the ickle bits that take time  :oops: