• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveD

• echoz

• John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

• nikpro

showed a few peeps this wuv and everyone is like :love: :dribble:

Mind if i ask how much the whole project will cost by time it's done?

And will you still be stable enough to build me one in 5 years time or will they have put you in a 'home' by then? :p

And will you still be stable enough to build me one in 5 years time or will they have put you in a 'home' by then? :p

PMSL  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

I'm not sure he's stable enough now !

Is anyone familiar with that noise sideshow bob makes when he step son a rake on the simpsons? :love::love:

b0536bec.jpg

a6237186.jpg

in at 4 this morning painted the carbon front end and banged it on then fitted the arch's :t-up:

and inbetween fixed a westy if you look closely you can spy a it  , a crimbo pud to the person who can name the owner  :suspect:

reference the Christmas quiz, The owner of said Westfield, unless I'm very much mistaken, has the same christian name as me, and his brother was selling a Millington race engine out of his class H car last I heard!!

Can I claim my Christmas pud? :D  :D  :D  :D

:D  xmas pud is yours wuv

that mini van looks tidy too  :cool:

echoz.. :laugh:

:D

jeff ,mini van 19.5k from new and is like new ,we are the second owners ,its never had owt in the back its unmarked inside and out ,underneath is as good as on top ,trust me you will be hard pushed to find a better one ,there is no rust anywhere every inch of it is like new

Pics please  :t-up:

I have a soft spot for mins  :love: I used to buy loads of them up until a couple of years ago supplying a mini centre in london and one in the lakes,sadly they came hard to buy and they rocketed in price and I can only imagine the prices will ever keep going one way  :cool:

il take some tomorrow wuv and post em up,its nice to go for chips in but god only knows how people used to drive em 24/7

i have been offered 10k for it  :oops:

Looks like Mr Stantons Westfield?
its not mine its Steve Everalls - see post ny Stephen Herbert who has already claimed his Xmas Pud  :D  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)