• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• owlscastle

• Barry Ashcroft

• DAVE O

• Scottish Bloke

Well Ritchie, I pulled out on you on the climb up to junction 22 on the M1.  I could see it coming from miles thought I would slow you down to have a look  :laugh: These insensitive lorry drivers hey?  I was overtaking a slow foreigner at the time nicking all our work.  It looked just awesome on the trailer in the rain, bought a smile to my face.  It looked that good if I had seen it in the flesh beforehand I would have found the money to buy it myself!  Where from though I just dont know.

Well Ritchie, I pulled out on you on the climb up to junction 22 on the M1.  I could see it coming from miles thought I would slow you down to have a look  :laugh: These insensitive lorry drivers hey?  I was overtaking a slow foreigner at the time nicking all our work.  It looked just awesome on the trailer in the rain, bought a smile to my face.  It looked that good if I had seen it in the flesh beforehand I would have found the money to buy it myself!  Where from though I just dont know.

I must remember never to go on the M1 with a trailer on a weekday again!

Shes gone then Dave  :down: ?? next then mate i will call in next time im passing all the best Gray. ps still looking for a Mex.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.