cats!!!!!

DodgeT

Fit an alarm with a microwave sensor and a oops, i said a naughty word! off loud siren. It will scare the crap out of it. Worked for me when I had cat issues with my MR2.

Once car has been scared half to death, alarm can be removed to save weight.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• Phssthpok

• DodgeT

• damianc

my only worry with something to scare them is if they are actually on the bonnet when they get scared, they ll probably claw S*** out of the bonnet as they depart!

tub of pepper on top of the car could be worth a try, or if i can get near enough, rub it in there noses, now that would be a laugh!!

Right ok here we go again!!

Right I still dont agree with cruelty but I am willing to share some intelligent thought on this as I am qualified in Feline Pyschology (Yes REALLY).

Cats only poo in peoples gardens and not cover it up when its the boundary between cat areas. If you kill the cat another will simply replace it and you will not be better off.

The simple answer is to get a cat of your own - they will take your garden over, will bury their poo and no others will try to poo there! Also your cat will keep others away and also remove any real vermain - mice, birds etc.

So you see, all you dim witted people who try to remove the cats are only making things worse, you need to get a cat and all others wont bother you again!  :D  :p  ;)

As for stopping the cats on your cars - vinegar. Cats hate it and if applied correctly they wont go near your prize Westie!!

I thank you, your educational lesson is over - lets just hope you have learnt something!!

PS - And DOG poo is soooooooooooo much worse as it can actually kill you, make you go blind and even make pregnant women lose their unborn child! - All TRUE!

also remove any real vermin - mice, birds etc

No way Mr Hogman can mice and birds especially be classed as vermin :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  IMHO

Our garden used to be a veritable bird sanctuary with robins, tits, finchs all feeding quite happily - then those vermin cats arrived - no more twitching going on around here  ;)  :D  :)

Mice well what harm can they do - I've never seen a squidgy foot sized tread in type of mice poo, yet.

Can I borrow a Tiger  ;)  :D  :)

As for stopping the cats on your cars - vinegar. Cats hate it and if applied correctly they wont go near your prize Westie!!

Surely vinegar is an acid and will make a far bigger mess of your westy than any amount of cat ****?

PS - And DOG poo is soooooooooooo much worse as it can actually kill you, make you go blind and even make pregnant women lose their unborn child! - All TRUE!

Although you are the cat expert, I have to question this. It is cat poo that carries the nasty stuff.

I found this on the Baby centre website:

Cat faeces can carry a parasite that causes toxoplasmosis, an infection that isn't serious for you but can pose a danger to your developing baby. Some birds and other animals, as well as some raw or undercooked meats, can also carry the parasite. Toxoplasmosis causes most severe damage to the fetus if a woman comes down with it in her first trimester.

Sorry quote thing doesn't seem to work!

get a cat of my own!!!!!

i'll eat all of the neighbours cat's on a bar-b-q before i have a cat myself!!!!!

hate the f*cking things, always have done.

Right then, think its time for fair play, when cats kill mice & birds by playing with them, ahh its nature, well im gonna go out with my shovel & play with as many of the little b*******s as i can, its alright, its nature!!!

Domestic Cats are bl**** awful but do not deserve cruelty of any kind.

I'm with you there Diggle (it was an accident) - it's the inconsiderate owners that's the problem - buy a cat and get it neutered - don't let the things breed and upset the natural ecology.  :D  ;)  :devil:  :devil:  :D

oh and don't let em crap on my garden = your cat, your mess - poopa scoopa for cat owners as well as dog owners.

:cool:

I am qualified in Feline Pyschology

…I think not.

…unless City & Guilds have started Pyscholgy(sic) courses  

Cats are domesticated, parasitic vermin. The Mammal Society has released the latest results from its “Look What the Cat Brought In” survey. The survey, carried out by The Mammal Society's youth group “Mammalaction” reveals that the 9 million cats in Great Britain may be killing 275 million animals per year, including 200 million mammals, 55 million birds and 10 million reptiles and amphibians.

We should treat a cat's life with the same contempt it treats the life of  other animals and leave it's half eaten body on it's owner's doorstep.

...now where's my knife and fork?

9 million cats in Great Britain may be killing 275 million animals per year, including 200 million mammals

Of these 200 mil how many were rats, mice and other true

parasitic vermin
:arse:  :arse:

I put it to you the 9 mil cats in the country have done less harm to humans in the same period of the study than dogs, horses, pigeons (or rats with wings) and other mixed vermin that people choose to keep as pets. Cats do a lot of good by controlling vermin, as anyone who has lived in the country will tell you, and the number of cats in the general population is a result of irresponsible people and not of their own making.

And as a person that likes to quote, I will leave you with this little gem from Albert Einstein………………There are two things that I know are infinite, the universe and the stupidity of man, but I am not that sure about the first one!

Neil

I put it to you the 9 mil cats in the country have done less harm to humans in the same period of the study than dogs, horses, pigeons (or rats with wings) and other mixed vermin that people choose to keep as pets.

Possibly quite true, but there again, its rare I come home to find a horse asleep in my Westfield, the next door neighbours dog 'fishing' in my pond, and pigeons leaving dead rodent/bird carcasses everywhere.

:cool:

I put it to you the 9 mil cats in the country have done less harm to humans in the same period of the study than dogs, horses, pigeons (or rats with wings) and other mixed vermin that people choose to keep as pets. Cats do a lot of good by controlling vermin, as anyone who has lived in the country will tell you, and the number of cats in the general population is a result of irresponsible people and not of their own making.

:)

You have no evidence whatsoever to support your contention that 9 million cats have done less harm to humans than other mixed vermin that people keep as pets.  For example, the feral cats which infest hospital sites are disease carriers that have to be regularly exterminated by contractors because the very real risk that they pose to the human population. Domestic cats carry a full range of blood born virus; many of which are detrimental to human health.  

I’ve lived in the country and worked on farms; not to mention romping with a few of their daughters. Farm cats carry the same health risks as the animals they prey upon. It matters not a jot whether its cat or rat sh*t in the straw, livestock still eat it and suffer the consequences.

…err, unless I missed something in my biology classes it’s cats sha*ging cats that cause kittens, not irresponsible people.

Ps Einstein disliked cats as well