• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• carpetstu

• markcoopers

• Pew

• RedditchJay

Now then chaps, this is all very exciting, but who is going to set up our WSCC stand and man it?

I am available Friday afternoon should you need any help.

I might see you on the Sunday morning at some stage, but I cant make it to Gailey in advance.

Okay.. my car is ready (thanks again Oli) first 100 or so miles under it's belt...

See everyone from west of Telford at M54 services for 10:00, then off for pickup at Dobbies A449/A5 for 1020 - 1030 off then onto M6 J13 to pickup the flying carpet....

Lets hope for a good day and lots of upgrades......

I'm planning to go over on the Sunday, leaving Warwick 9ish. If anyone wants to convoy over, post up and we'll organise a meet location somewhere between Warwick and Coleshill.

Cheers,

Neil

OK, meet now set for Sunday at the Malt Shovel, Stonebridge Island on the A452 / A45 junction.  You access it from A452 Northbound (slip road straight after the roundabout).  

See:

http://www.multimap.com/s/fSMyBTAg

Show opens at 10am, I'm inclined to arrive as near to 10 as possible to try and avoid queues so meet at the Malt Shovel (CV7 7HL) soon after 9 with the intention of being on our way by 9.15.

Cheers, Neil

I'll be at the Malt Shovel for 9:00 any more meeting there?

Took a ride down today "Saturday" but no sign of Westfield Sports Cars or the WSCC Club. According to the official atendee hand out Westfield and many other big names were meant to be there...but disapointingly they were no show. The standard of cars and stands on offer IMO were less than inspiring  :(

However there was a good turn out of Westfield owners in the padock area, upholding our quality brand.

:bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

On a positive note picked up a powervamp 25 battery complete with mounting bracket, some screw on posts and a set of quick release connectors for £85.00. Not sure if this is a good price but await someone to be p*****g on my chips!!!!

The only thing that rang my bell at the show was a couple of Ferrari 250 replicas, which looked fantastic  :love:  :love:  :love:  Shame I don't have the £24K they were looking for  :(  :(  :(  :(

Don't expect too much, but a good run out if the weather holds.

:)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

Really glad I got up at 06:30 this morning and made a round trip of 280 miles, to see what felt like a half empty hall and no Westfield representation at all - apart from the guys who had made the effort to turn up in their cars outside.

Was looking forward to looking at the new Westfield cars.  Only saving grace was Carbon Mods were there for me to spend some money with.

I went to the Detling show (and spent over £100 to  get my car there to be on the WSCC stand) earlier this year and what was supposed to be a small show had twice as much going on and twice as many stands as todays event.

What a waste of a Saturday and the £20 I spent getting me and my old man in.

Very poor. :(

Hi,

Hopefully, I'll be at Dobbies at 10:15 tomorrow morning ready for a 10:30 convoy to the show.

Regards,

Steve

Really glad I got up at 06:30 this morning and made a round trip of 280 miles, to see what felt like a half empty hall and no Westfield representation at all - apart from the guys who had made the effort to turn up in their cars outside.

Was looking forward to looking at the new Westfield cars.  Only saving grace was Carbon Mods were there for me to spend some money with.

I went to the Detling show (and spent over £100 to  get my car there to be on the WSCC stand) earlier this year and what was supposed to be a small show had twice as much going on and twice as many stands as todays event.

Very poor. :(

Agreed ! and like you will be spending my hard earned with Carbon Mods  :love:  :love:

:D  :D  :D

Isn't it free to get in if your in your kit.

Steve

Isn't it free to get in if your in your kit.

Steve

Yep - but 280 miles with my Dad, wife and nipper (who went shopping in Stafford), might have been a bit much to ask from the Westy, hence we went in the tin top!!

Hi Guys,

Please accept my apologies - every intention of attending this event to represent the committee etc.  and display my car on the stand.  Spent yesterday in A&E at Stafford hospital having emerg job on root canal.  Had appointment for Tuesday next week - but flared up over Friday night and Small Angry One took me in at 0600 on Sat.  They took one look at me - and whisked me in! :(

As you may imagine - feeling very crap today and not able to make it - plus - face looks like it has been hit with a brick so would probably frighten small children!

Hope you have a great show - profound apologies once again for letting you down. :)