• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• carpetstu

• markcoopers

• Pew

• RedditchJay

just wondering if any one knows what facility's are available at the Stafford kit car show for selling your car ,i was hoping to take it up on the Sunday and seeing how things went.

Like most shows simply park up and place a "for sale" sign on with details of the spec / history together with a mobile number...

I'm planning to go over on the Sunday, leaving Warwick 9ish. If anyone wants to convoy over, post up and we'll organise a meet location somewhere between Warwick and Coleshill.

Cheers,

Neil

Right then I have called the organisers.

Camping is £25 for tin top drivers this gets you a camping pass and two x 1 day entrance show tickets.

Camping for Kit car drivers that take the kit car is £5. Driver gets in free and passenger pays an entrance charge.

I am just awaiting an email PDF from the organisers and will get our AO to post up as soon as it comes through

Cheers Stu

Btw stafford show ground shows the 20th only for the show ....it is the 19th and the 20th  :bangshead:

Entrace fees Adults and teens £10

Children under 12 free

Kit car drivers free. (before 1pm)

Please note Kit cars drivers arriving after 1pm will charged normal entrance fee!!

Is amazes me that the show organisers have very little to no details on the web site, Stafford show ground are the same and people that have paid for show stands (eg Westfield sports cars) have no mention of it on their web site at all!    ???

Right follow the link below to download an up to date information sheet for the show obtained from CarpetStu and his contact with the show organisers..

4 Meg PDF - Clicky Here

Reprobate aka Max is meeting me at my house on Sunday!

We are planning to meet the Telford / Cannock crew at J13 for a fly by pick up and then arrive in force at the show.

Any one else who wants to join us there at 10.30  is more than  welcome!  :t-up:

I'm planning to go over on the Sunday, leaving Warwick 9ish. If anyone wants to convoy over, post up and we'll organise a meet location somewhere between Warwick and Coleshill.

Cheers,

Neil

OK, meet now set for Sunday at the Malt Shovel, Stonebridge Island on the A452 / A45 junction.  You access it from A452 Northbound (slip road straight after the roundabout).  

See:

http://www.multimap.com/s/fSMyBTAg

Show opens at 10am, I'm inclined to arrive as near to 10 as possible to try and avoid queues so meet at the Malt Shovel (CV7 7HL) soon after 9 with the intention of being on our way by 9.15.

Cheers, Neil