Stafford Kitcar Show

Pew

Some of the East Yorkshire boys will be there. Maybe in the the tin tops!

Which day to be decided

Richard

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• carpetstu

• markcoopers

• Pew

• RedditchJay

This looks fun - I'm right in thinking it's the stafford show ground?

Ill try to get some Cheshire lads to come along if weather is good!

• 2 weeks later...
Sounds good - need to try out the new Motorhome so this coul dbe a good excuse :) even if I do only live 15mins away.

You mean..... you're not coming in a Murtaya ??

(Fuel + Fire = The never-ending story :p)

Looking to come up Saturday and poss Sunday as I'm off across the Peaks to Huddersfield after.

If you need a car/human, happy to help in what ever capacity (limited as it may be). I'll be at the factory Friday and can come straight to Stafford or stay with friends in Brum and come to Stafford Sat AM.

So if you want me, let me know when and where. Otherwise, looking forward to meeting some of you on the day(s).

I don't think I will be there on the Saturday, even if I do live 5 minutes away, work stops play.

The Sunday is a definite though.

If any of you guys / girls want a coffee/ tea on the Saturday there's a good carpark at the back of the shop and the kettle is on. Carpet purchase not required  :suspect:

This looks fun - I'm right in thinking it's the stafford show ground?

Ill try to get some Cheshire lads to come along if weather is good!

Hi Frazer

I am planning to go on Saturday due to working on Sunday.

Andy

Stafford show We are going on saturday morning from selby camping over.

is there any one going from around yorkshire that would like to join up for the run down

Paul.

Evening all,

This sounds a bit more posative, so here is what we need over the weekend.

I need some one to put up an eeze up inside teh hall and the flaggs, one outside as well if you want.

We need a car on the inside stand, Paul has offered his, but a second one is always good. Does not have to be a brand spanking new car, in fact ones with history/mods/a story to tell are good. The last few we had were mostly 10Y or more old, but simply stunning good cars.

We need people to man teh stand and hand out flyiers, mags and membership stuff over the weekend. Basically at least 1 person at all times on stand to keep an eye on the car (s).

I'll be along on the sunday and will take it all down and transport it all home again.

If anyone wants anything else organising then we are running out of time, but welcolme to listen 0797 3326642.

Any volunteers....mainly the setting up and early Sunday bit are the big issues.

Mark J

our chairman of the robinhood club has just sent an email to the stafford show to confirm the price of camping £25.

Ill let you know if this is true.

I will not be camping if it is and maybe not going.

Paul.

CALLING ALL CANNOCK AND SHROPSHIRE MEMBERS

I should be back on the road and run in ready for next weekends show. For those in the Cannock and Shropshire areas who fancy a convoy up on SUNDAY to the event we will have a multi stage gathering, the first in Telford at the M54 services then again at our normal meeting point at Dobbies.

Suggest we meet at the Services ready to roll at around 1000 then at Dobbies fly by and pick-up for 1030.....

All say I