New owner from Belgium

chris7273

15" superleggera's and 195/50/15 toyo proxies are around 13kgs each

So a change could benifit you by the tune of 4x7kg's =28kgs un-sprung weight (that is a lot!!!!) i have heard that un sprung weight is worth 4x sprung weight!!!!! so in effect over 100kg saving!!!!!!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chris7273

• Bananaman

• Buzz Billsberry

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

Moreover, there is athe spare wheel that will also be changed... but it is sprung weight.

Moreover, there is athe spare wheel that will also be changed... but it is sprung weight.

Get rid of the lot, it'll be like having an extra 20% power.............. :t-up:

Get rid of the screen, heater, carpets, fit some light weight seats and wide track, an LSD, some light weight 4 pots a nice BGH gearbox.......................

Sorry i'm getting carried away  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:   ;)

Get rid of the lot, it'll be like having an extra 20% power.............. :t-up:

Get rid of the screen, heater, carpets, fit some light weight seats and wide track, an LSD, some light weight 4 pots a nice BGH gearbox.......................

and should I also throw the girlfriend ?  :D

The classic look is ok for me, for the moment... The warrior look and aircraft performance will be for the next, when I have learnt to drive ;-)

and should I also throw the girlfriend ?  :D

The classic look is ok for me, for the moment... The warrior look and aircraft performance will be for the next, when I have learnt to drive ;-)

Hi Chris from Belgium.

Warm welcome from... Belgium too!

Alors, on fait parler de soi sur tous les forums! Mmmhhh?  :D

Anyway, good luck for your registration.

B.R.,

Reggio

Welcome Chris from one of the finest brewing countries in the world! They invented Stella you know!

Me and the Yorkshire/lancashire areas usually drive the westy's down thro' Belgium every year on our way to Le-Mans. Although this year we are not attending the event but we are still going down to the south of France but will only be doing the return trip via Belgium. I will be attending Spa this year not sure which event yet.

Welcome Chris this is a great club you'll definately enjoy it.

Buzz

Forget Stella and try Jupiler. :arse:  Even better in the blonde category, but don't drive after : Duvel or Leffe.

My personal choice being a traditional brown Trappist beer (Rochefort).

When you plan to come in Belgium, don't hesitate to ask for advises and tips. (and not only about beers !)

Hi Chris

Not tried Duvel but drank Leffe when I was at Spa last year. I'll look out for Duvel  when we come back over to Spa in the summer.O ref our French blat this year We'll be travelling back up thro Belgium from France on 29th June in the westy's and VX220s.

Buzz

Excuse him Chris he's from Lancashire and they're all in bred alcoholics, well Bannanman is for sure. He's been married to his sister for 3 years!!  ;)  :D

Buzz

and should I also throw the girlfriend ?  

That depends  :D  :D  :D post a photo and let the WSCC members decide  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:

and should I also throw the girlfriend ?  

That depends  :D  :D  :D post a photo and let the WSCC members decide  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:

here we go ;-)

090330110221624303397407.jpg

Best keep her she looks a babe  ;)  ;)  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :D  ;)  :D

Chris

First of all, welcome; a fine looking car.  My car is also a ZEIW

Next time you are coming to the UK, can you get some cigarettes for me?

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

090330110221624303397407.jpg

I know her its Vera Rama she's Polish

Buzz

Salut Reggio... always happy with your new toy ?

Of course.

Laughing a lot with the "live axle"!  ???

What do you mean ? more "tape-cul" than planned ?

News for Wendy : I have ordered wheels directly to Rimstock. Within two weeks, Wendy will have nice 15" Team Dynamics Proce 1.2 with Toyo T1R.

Who could be interested in nice Wolfrace Octane 17" wheels ?