Do Westfield Parts Department ever answer the phon

Marty

I phoned on Saturday morning and got straight through.. even though I dont have any accent. But tried this week a couple of times and nothing .. even got the answer phone toady at just after 4 saying that they were shut for the day (what times do they open?) Left en email on Tuesday to see if they still did small quantities of gel coat ... no answer ...yet.  ???

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stewart pickles

• Mark Stanton

• Marty

• Mark (smokey mow)

Tried part dept all day Wednesday. Couldnt get through until i tried the sales option........that worked

Similar here, tried 8 times on Wednesday, 4 times yesterday and left a message.....Today, success after two rings!

Yippee.

Parts ordered

12:45 was time.

cheers

Gav

PS Shame Polley only delivered 2 out of the 4 tyres I ordered!

Tried part dept all day Wednesday. Couldnt get through until i tried the sales option........that worked

I take it back!!!

Ordered so parts on Tuedays last week. Promised they would be posted next day. |Still not arrived by Saturday am. Rang parts dept no less than 15 times at various times Saturday morning,with no reply.

Tried ringing sales dept......no reply

Tried ringing every other option too. Still no reply...

:bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Rang parts dept no less than 15 times at various times Saturday morning,with no reply.

Tried ringing sales dept......no reply

Tried ringing every other option too. Still no reply...

According to their website they were closed yesterday.

depending what you want mark have you tried ringing caterham :devil:  :devil:  :laugh:

if i ever sell my car that's who i will be ringing ;)

Stewart

You clearly have not dealt with caterham. For a start they only do "standard "cars with a few engine options , so you would soon get bored! :laugh:

WESTFIELD PARTS DEPT, yes found them open today, they only need to open an hour a day , judging by their prices?

Feels like ive been trying to get through since xmas, still no joy. Geeting very p*** off with all this! :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Sorry I started this one but to be honest, disappointed that Westfield cannot get this sorted.

We all bought Westfield cars didn't we and they must be losing business as I am sure we would all rather prefer to deal with companies that make an effort to give some level of customer satisfaction.

They could make a killing form selling the right components at the right prices with the right level of service.

BIT OF ADVICE,  when you ring westfield you get the automated switchboard, select the option for technical advice, ask him a tech question { anything} then ask to be trasferred to parts and he puts you straight through,   its never failed for me

I ordered a fibreglass race seat and mounting kit in November, was told delivery 2 to 3 weeks still waiting !

No payment has been taken from credit card, phoned and emailed many times no reply,  just need an update or to cancel order,well cheesed off.  

This is the first time I've had a problem with them, normally parts arrive within a couple of weeks.

I just  know if I order one elsewhere it will turn up.  :down:

I must be the lucky one, phoned the parts dept. yesterday morning, got through on the third call.  Postman handed me the parts this morning, can't complain about that!  :t-up:

Mel