Do Westfield Parts Department ever answer the phon

Marty

I have been trying for a couple of weeks to get hold of someone in the parts department at Westfield.

I have left voicemail, emailed but without success. Do Westfield still have a parts department?

Bit of a rant but I have work to finish on the car!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stewart pickles

• Mark Stanton

• Marty

• Mark (smokey mow)

Really? I've always had excellent service from Westfield parts department. Of course every now and then you'll fail to get through, but I've never had anything like a 2 week delay.

Have you upset them? :D

Wierd innit.

Everyone seems to either have terrible service or superb service. No one gets just plain OK service.

Praps Marmite run the aftersales side. ;)

There was a similar post here recently.  I've never had any trouble getting through first time myself but I try to catch them during a quieter time in the week, normally just after 11am works for me.  Lunchtime's (their's and yours) plus late afternoon and weekends seem to be best avoided .

I usually get through when I want. Mind you, it did take 3 working days to make contact with the parts dept of Cater.....hm. recently (I wanted some of their flame proof foam for my rollover bar padding, Westfield don't do it). I was told it was because they were having their stocktake!

I haven't phoned WSC Ltd parts and I didn't get through ............... they don't call me, so I'm not calling them na na na na na na na na na na na na  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :blush:  :blush:  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :D  :D  :D

Mind, if I shout really loud Chris, Gavin and Dave will hear and recognise the distant yam yam  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D

Oi Pickles ya northern muppet ............. I ain't a Brummie  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :p  :p  :p  :p

I ain't from there boys (from God's own county actually) but as I understand it Brummie = Birmingham but Yam Yam = Black Country

Well I rang at 3-30pm today and Gavin answered straight away,....must be my phone ringing with a Manchester accent  :p

Same here, fast response to an order I placed initially by email but I rang up after lunch to give my card details.

Gel coat (don't ask!  :bangshead: ) and harness spacers arrived within a couple of days  :)

still waiting for an answer after a week rang left a message and emailed, neither answered so went elsewhere

still waiting for an answer after a week rang left a message and emailed, neither answered so went elsewhere

"it's good to talk" :laugh:  :devil: