• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a good point, how often do you change the oil and what do you use?

Also is wind a side effect of karting coz I've been farting all night, I actually sound like a Briggs & Stratton hitting the rev limiter! :D

There's a good point, how often do you change the oil and what do you use?

Also is wind a side effect of karting coz I've been farting all night, I actually sound like a Briggs & Stratton hitting the rev limiter! :D

ooooops   :blush:  :p was only 2 world formulas i could see on Kartin forum  :laugh:

Pete Im changing mine every other time out, they only take 600ml of oil so a gallon of oil lasts you a good while  :D

Where you geing them details from Coop

Wouldn't even know hat I was looking for tbh

slippy

we were and still are in the same boat

if you want to join the party basically you are looking for 2 types of kart

1. "world formula" this is a Briggs and Stratton  engine 14 bhp they come in different makes like Birel(JC , Pete) and MS like mine and probably a few others but world formula is what you are looking for

2. "pro kart" this is a twin (GX 160 no more ) engine 5.5 bhp each less power than a W.F  but the 2 engines make a lot more torque  making them an even match.

beware you can buy bigger engine versions such as GX 200 etc the 160 is what we are using to keep things fair

and that's it really, scoot through the adds and ebay and find the best one in your budget :t-up:

Cheers Mark that's the sort of info I am after

I need to find and buy a decent 205 first then see what I have left, that said our sponsor has just bought a 390cc which knowing him he will get bored of in about two minutes so might just wait and bid him in the stones :laugh:

Ooooh it's got a wheel with telemetry :love:

it prob talks in tinside too as hes from Yarm  :oops: will be revving at narne thousands revs , temp fifty farve degrees  :oops:  :laugh:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

you have 1 hour to buy this one, it  holds the lap record round Tinside  :cool:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws....0406062

I reckon it will make £1000- £1200 maybe more if someone wants it badly  :suspect:  :suspect:

emailed that guy before buying mine he wanted £1600 for it

I'm guessing he will dangler on the winning bid if it is lower than that  :suspect:

you have 1 hour to buy this one, it  holds the lap record round Tinside  :cool:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws....0406062

I reckon it will make £1000- £1200 maybe more if someone wants it badly  :suspect:  :suspect:

emailed that guy before buying mine he wanted £1600 for it

I'm guessing he will dangler on the winning bid if it is lower than that  :suspect:

noticed a new bidder has a proxy bid in for it  ;) tinsiders participating in shill bidding  :bangshead:  :suspect:  :suspect:  :oops: