karts

JeffC

drive of the day has to go to that little  kid on the w60 cadet kart, past me on the inside of the start straight and the next 3 laps he was edging away, saw him in the paddock and looked about 6   :blush:  :oops: he was absolutly flying  :cool:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

drive of the day has to go to that little  kid on the w60 cadet kart, past me on the inside of the start straight and the next 3 laps he was edging away, saw him in the paddock and looked about 6   :blush:  :oops: he was absolutly flying  :cool:

I think the fastest kart out there was the guy on the 99 pro kart. I could tail him ok until I made an error then he'd be away, I dont think his kart was owt special, he was just a better driver! :(

I think the fastest kart out there was the guy on the 99 pro kart. I could tail him ok until I made an error then he'd be away, I dont think his kart was owt special, he was just a better driver! :(

hmmmmm not sure that kart was 100% standard  :suspect: it had some awesome drive out the corners bit more than any other prokart out there  :suspect:  ???

unless he had a different sproket to the rest of us  :oops:

sprockets are  the new understeer  :oops:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Mark.jpg

this pic of me shows how much I was stretching to reach the pedals . I'm sure a few mods and a better driving position will have me going a lot quicker ,I hope :blush:

I couldn't drive Pete's birel at all as I just couldn't get my foot on the accelerator :down:  :blush:

this pic of me shows how much I was stretching to reach the pedals . I'm sure a few mods and a better driving position will have me going a lot quicker ,I hope :blush:

I couldn't drive Pete's birel at all as I just couldn't get my foot on the accelerator :down:  :blush:

You might have been able to drive Jeff's kart ok, his pedals are a lot closer as I found out. :D

is it coincidence or did Bob purposely stand beside Mark to make himself look bigger  :oops:  :p

All.jpg

Looks good crack fella's and now the Clio is sold (well deposit taken) I am scouring eBay for a suitable chariot

BTW how does mincey does Ross look with that pose, hello sailor  :love:

:laugh:

Looks good crack fella's and now the Clio is sold (well deposit taken) I am scouring eBay for a suitable chariot

BTW how does mincey does Ross look with that pose, hello sailor :laugh:

Slipp, there was a guy at the track, didn't catch his name or details, but he was selling a kart exactly the same as mine and jeff's, slightly older, but for 600 stirlings.

Here's a pic I forgot about.

Mark2.jpg

The hat blew off after he picked up a bit of speed. :D

BTW how does mincey does Ross look with that pose, hello sailor  :love:

I was trying to nurse me sides after fitting into the seat :bangshead: .

Enjoyed the last session the best chasing Mark

BTW how does mincey does Ross look with that pose, hello sailor :laugh:

Slipp, there was a guy at the track, didn't catch his name or details, but he was selling a kart exactly the same as mine and jeff's, slightly older, but for 600 stirlings.

just make sure its not the yellow one I teee boned  :oops:

didnt notice if Mark was wearing his burberry hat today when he turned up  :laugh:

Did you get nay details off him ?

What is your kart

Its a birel something, Jeff knows, I just went up and said that looks like a kart, I'll buy it! Like I said, I didn't get any details, but guessing he's at wardy laws most weekends.

Slip

World Formula MS Kart 2004

2004 World Formula MS Kart complete with Slicks on rims, Wets on rims and a low use sealed engine with log book.

Price: £800

Email: gmsales AT hotmail.co.uk

Ref: 095335

Expires: 30/10/2008

World Formula Kart

Briggs & Stratton, 4 stroke, 200cc. Corse chassis '05'. Regular oil changes. Slicks on rims, wets on rims, spare set of wets, spare sprockets etc. Well maintained, perfectly straight, no damage. Log book. Ready to race.

Price: £700

Tel: 07917193291

BTW how  mincey does Ross look with that pose, hello sailor  :love:

can't believe I didn't notice that PMSL

agree with you  Ross think we got better as the day went on, I'm sure i could feel you breathing down my neck at one point

mind you looking at that pic I'm a bit worried now  ;)  :D  :laugh: