• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gp350se

• JeffC

• Mark Stanton

• Andrew

I nearly wet myself when a small lad came up and whispered "Is driving the Flymo like making love to a beautiful woman.......?

Arrived at Ollies and the rain was rodding down, so decided to not take out the Flymo, and use Kurts tow car that belongs to his wife....brave man!!!

Turned out to be a bad decision as the weather was glorious after lunch.

Nice to have owned the hill record for 3 months, well done Tel, a storming drive, took me three days to get down to 42.07! You knock 1/2 a second off that in 2 dry runs. You are the master.

Thanks to Peter Hillaby for letting me take the Flymo up once for a "retirement run"

Bad luck Gav, you are a very lucky man

See you all soon, will be at Thoresby to spectate maybe compete on Sun, the Flymo has well and truly gone to its new owner *sob*

Sorry Kurt for beating you up the hill in your wifes car.

Watch out for "Tommos Travels" in the future..I'll still be around in one way or another :oops:

JT

I nearly wet myself when a small lad came up and whispered "Is driving the Flymo like making love to a beautiful woman.......?

Tommo wins  :laugh:  :laugh:  :oops:

This is all the video captured at the moment of impact the data logger stopped at 71.55 mph the 1st fence rail took the battery out of the car the 2nd fence rail took the video recorder .

Even without the impact on camera, you know how much s**t you're going to be in at that speed.

Glad you walked away m8e.

Strange place for a tank slapper though what happened ??? did the car just go light over that small rise

We were at the top of the hill when Gavin had his accident. Driving back down the hill I noticed a stream of water running across the track before the hole in the fence. I suspect that may have had something to do with it.

Get well soon Gav.

Strange place for a tank slapper though what happened ??? did the car just go light over that small rise

We were at the top of the hill when Gavin had his accident. Driving back down the hill I noticed a stream of water running across the track before the hole in the fence. I suspect that may have had something to do with it.

Get well soon Gav.

that wasn't water  :D

Jesus Gav  - glad your OK mate, didnt expect it to go there. Hope you get the car rebuilt quickly. Testement to your safety gear that mate - worth all the extra buntz!

Well done El Tel!

Good crack junior Swiss.

Happy retirement Tommo.

Is that a pic of the Tangerine Tornado I see there JeffC?

The back end just let go not quite sure why.

Pants were still clean. :D

Very sad indeed! :down:  :down:  :down:

Glad your ok though, thats the main thing. Is this cadwell out the window then do you think or is it fixable?

Pleased you walked away o.k. - Ollies has claimed a few cars over the years  :down:  :down:  :down: