Cadwell park trackday

Andrew

Looks like a belting day chaps :t-up:

To Scott Pretit yes I got my pace notes thank you :arse:, to the Log how does a track day compare with the stages ???, and to Reaper when did you start working in Sainsbury's :laugh: when I saw you earlier your face matched your fleece ;)

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Andrew

• JeffC

• slippy

• Pilot Pete

Looking at the video footage following the logmobile, it's fair to say the handling was not spot on!  :suspect:   I think he needs to change the biro springs in the rear, for something more substantial..  Reckon he enjoyed it all the same.. :)

Ladies and gentleman live on PPV from Cadwell park The Challenger Jeff 'The Black Slug' Cooper V The defending Champion and Anchor Man Himself Andrew Dixon :laugh:

duratec the track doesnt lie

im pretty sure westfield do about there bhp figures though  :oops:  :D  :D  :D

durabang was the slowest in a straight line out of our bunch but have to say it was pretty good in the corners, brakes were s***e couldnt brake as late as I wanted too as would lock left front wheel up and very little rear braking  ???  but think thats down to pads fitted  :suspect:

Sluggsy will be getting some development (not powerwise) off the back of stingo and will return better for it for next time out (other than it will have a screen/doors and heater  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  )

had a cracking day, not much sleep due to the thunder and lightening...again, car was going really well, i seemed to get more and more quicker as the day went on, great track, good crack by all, will be looking for another cadwell in the very near future!!

some pics by mrs. og..

297.jpg

200.jpg

184.jpg

282.jpg

280.jpg

270.jpg

269.jpg

255.jpg

250.jpg

227.jpg

Cracking pics there Mrs O! think I can leave m' camera at home now.. :)

Cant figure out where that last one is. It looks like the left turn before the mountain, but Mrs O would have to be up a tree to get that angle! :D  :D

It's Coppice, innit.. :blush:

Yep, twas a very good day, better than the night anyway, I had to hold me tent up as I was afraid it was gonna collapse! Need to use the guide ropes next time I think! :blush:

Got some pretty good footage, I'll see if I can put together a video or two tonight.

The slug wasn't as sluggish as Mr C made out although its not gonna set the world alight. Compared to a 250bhp hayabusa, it may seem a tad slow! :D  

The anchor's new suspension setup worked a treat. I think I would have struggled to keep up with Jeff, Log & Og on the old soft setup.

Thanks Og for the ride, I do miss the smell of vtec in the morning! :laugh:

Just need to get mine back together for a croft date I think.

Cracking pics there Mrs O! think I can leave m' camera at home now.. :)

Cant figure out where that last one is. It looks like the left turn before the mountain, but Mrs O would have to be up a tree to get that angle! :D  :D

It's Coppice, innit.. :blush:

dont leave it at home just yet...its not as easy as it looks, yes it was coppice, its got a good zoom on this camera

a few more pics...

223.jpg

215.jpg

210.jpg

207.jpg

195.jpg

178.jpg

113.jpg

is it just me or am I the only one getting the horn looking at Marge in  Mrs O"s avatar  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Ps. Cracking pics Mrs Og  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

is it just me or am I the only one getting the horn looking at Marge in  Mrs O"s avatar  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Ps. Cracking pics Mrs Og  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

I'm glad you said that now. :D

Thanks Og for the ride, I do miss the smell of vtec in the morning! :laugh:

Just need to get mine back together for a croft date I think.

ill be up for that, all being well mrs og shall be joining us too in my latest purchase... :cool:  :cool:  :cool: