• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Andrew

• JeffC

• slippy

• Pilot Pete

Here's a bit more footage from Cadwell. My mate is driving and had a real good blast with a R1 engined kit car.

Gavin nice vid  ... but shocking camera view over 50% of the screen is the inside of the car ..  ???

I quite like that view :cool:

Hi Mark

Tryed the camera in every position but had to settle for this one there always seemed to be something in the way and having the cage and the FIA seat doesn't help.

Hi Mark

Tryed the camera in every position but had to settle for this one there always seemed to be something in the way and having the cage and the FIA seat doesn't help.

I think he's just jealous! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Here's a bit more footage from Cadwell. My mate is driving and had a real good blast with a R1 engined kit car.

Nice bit of vid Gavin.  :)  :)   Must be Pete scooting past at the end, I dont recall seeing your car on the grass!  :oops:  :oops:

Was your pal struggling with the steering sensitivity? the car looks to be constantly weaving L & R down the straights.. :t-up:

Meant to ask you about that little gadget on the dash too, was it switched on?

Nice bit of vid Gavin.  <!--emo&:)  :)   Must be Pete scooting past at the end, I dont recall seeing your car on the grass!  :oops:  :oops:

Was your pal struggling with the steering sensitivity? the car looks to be constantly weaving L & R down the straights.. :t-up:

Meant to ask you about that little gadget on the dash too, was it switched on?

Yes, twas me, I actually waited up thinking it was you and you'd give chase!

Was your pal struggling with the steering sensitivity? the car looks to be constantly weaving L & R down the straights..  

That would be the tight steering you were on about, looks nasty.. :bangshead:   Did you get it sorted?  :t-up:

Yes Andy that is the tight steering I was on about it looks worse on the vid than it feels but I am on with it as we speak and yes the drift box on the dash was switched on.

Yes Andy that is the tight steering I was on about it looks worse on the vid than it feels but I am on with it as we speak and yes the drift box on the dash was switched on.

What sort of speeds were you seeing with the drift box? Going by the revs I was pulling down the back straight, (Speedo's useless) I worked it out to be around 120mph.  :t-up:

Steering is now fixed it was as Pete and Jeff said bushes on the column. The data shows 115.6 but that was at the top of the circuit before the right hander not on the start and finish our quickest lap was 1.46.02 on the ones we logged. I would like to try it again now I've had the car setup by Luke as I think I could beat that now. At Teeside on saturday it felt a lot more positive although the track was very slippery.

Steering is now fixed it was as Pete and Jeff said bushes on the column. The data shows 115.6 but that was at the top of the circuit before the right hander not on the start and finish our quickest lap was 1.46.02 on the ones we logged. I would like to try it again now I've had the car setup by Luke as I think I could beat that now. At Teeside on saturday it felt a lot more positive although the track was very slippery.

Yes, that was the "back" straight I was refferring to.

Yep, you need to knock a few secs off!  ;)  ;)   Do we have a need for another day at Cadwell?  :love:  :suspect:  :cool:  :laugh:  ???  :D