• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Andrew

• JeffC

• slippy

• Pilot Pete

pretty sure Im not taking my car, going to be  car sharing a cec ( bet u didnt see that coming  :oops: ) and Ive booked 2 places so my place is available if anyone wants it at the discount price let me know soon as poss  :t-up:  :t-up:

so whats the latest on places from the north east crew  ??? is it car sharing cooper or car engine cooper?

any update on pilots engine??

Whats the plans for the north easts attack on cadwell. Few bits and bobs to sort at the weekend.

I think the plan is to camp at the circuit, night before..

Pete's car still minus engine, so another appearance for the Pinto looks to be in order..  :t-up:

Pete's car still minus engine, so another appearance for the Pinto looks to be in order..  :t-up:

Up for that beer and disposable barby already sorted  :t-up: what time we heading down for

Jammmmmmmyyyyy feckers........... me and our kid were going to be mobile chicanes for the day but nee dice

Reaper camping out in style again mate ???

:laugh:

16072007001.jpg

Up for that beer and disposable barby already sorted  :t-up: what time we heading down for

I'm off all week, so any time suits, but, I think Pete's working Tuesday, so will probably be around 6pm set off for us.

Shame pete's car still bust I was looking forward to having a go against it hope you get it sorted soon Pete. I hope my trailer's fixed for wednesday the garage has had it a month. Will get there some how even if it isn't! looking forward to a good blast will have cameras facing both ways so should be some good action.

Shame pete's car still bust I was looking forward to having a go against it hope you get it sorted soon Pete. I hope my trailer's fixed for wednesday the garage has had it a month. Will get there some how even if it isn't! looking forward to a good blast will have cameras facing both ways so should be some good action.

Fancy a BJ  :oops:

You can borrow mine mate  ;)

I'm off all week, so any time suits, but, I think Pete's working Tuesday, so will probably be around 6pm set off for us.

6 pm is good with me,

slipp, speak to j/c about ye bj think the log might be wanting it

i bought that ifor yesterday so ive got one available if needed

so whats the latest on places from the north east crew  ??? is it car sharing cooper or car engine cooper?

any update on pilots engine??

cooper hopefully will be in the durabang  :oops: will be an experience to see what its like to be overtaken  :devil:  , just hope not by that b****y anchor  :0  :0  :0  :0

Been looking forward to this one. I'll be heading over on Tuesday and camping at circuit. Not sure what time I'll make it, going to Ric wood in Manchester to get the car remapped before the assault.

Still no idea what tyres to run/bring. Not organised as usual :bangshead:  :blush: Not sure the 888SG's will last long