• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Andrew

• JeffC

• slippy

• Pilot Pete

Still no idea what tyres to run/bring. Not organised as usual :bangshead:  :blush: Not sure the 888SG's will last long

biglad I used my 888s all day at Oulton Park and they were fine (sg on the front)   :t-up:

got the Durabang suspension set up yesterday so will prob be taking that, fookin performance is a joke, It wouldnt pull a hen off a nest  :(  :down:  :bangshead:  :oops: We have got the Logs zetec sorted last night  so we will be going down on tuesday after tea , will shove the bbq in the trailer  :t-up:  :t-up:

Is Log borrowing my trailer for said Zetec

yes wether you like it or not  :oops:  :D  :D  :D

think he tried to call you on Friday  ???  :suspect:  :suspect:

Ps.  hes had a mare Yesterday at the rally ,only  managed 3 miles before his gearbox packed in  so was an early bath for the log  :(

Fooking hell that's harsh mate I'll text him once my hangover lifts and I can see again  :down:

As for the trailer your welcome  :suspect:

Fooking hell that's harsh mate I'll text him once my hangover lifts and I can see again  :down:

yep £600 notes for 3 miles  :0  :0

Wednesday see this thread  ;)

racing next at Croft 14/15 June   :t-up:

got the Durabang suspension set up yesterday so will prob be taking that, fookin performance is a joke, It wouldnt pull a hen off a nest        

You sure your not just trying to compare it with the Busa? 190bhp bang can not be a slow car!  ???  ???

Pete thinks it's a JC bluffing game!  :D  :D

Weather forecast needs improving.. :(

Weather looks pap :(

IT SHALL NOT RAIN!! IT SHALL NOT RAIN!! IT SHALL NOT RAIN!! IT SHALL NOT RAIN!! IT SHALL NOT RAIN!! IT SHALL NOT RAIN!! IT SHALL NOT RAIN!! IT SHALL NOT RAIN!! IT SHALL NOT RAIN!! IT SHALL NOT RAIN!! IT SHALL NOT RAIN!! IT SHALL NOT RAIN!! IT SHALL NOT RAIN!! IT SHALL NOT RAIN!! IT SHALL NOT RAIN!! IT SHALL NOT RAIN!!

Well, that worked for Oulton Park!  :)  :)  :)  :)

got the Durabang suspension set up yesterday so will prob be taking that, fookin performance is a joke, It wouldnt pull a hen off a nest        

You sure your not just trying to compare it with the Busa? 190bhp bang can not be a slow car!  ???  ???

no bluff cptain,seems to make all the noises and go through all the motions but get no where  :suspect:  ???

no bluff cptain,seems to make all the noises and go through all the motions but get no where  :suspect:  ???

So, is it still destined to remain standard?  ;)

So, is it still destined to remain standard?  ;)

of course  its a road car  ;)  Ive even today purchased a windsreen and sidescreens for it , now even I didnt see that coming  :blush:  :blush:

just hope I dont grow into a v8 and tartan rug or I will have some humble pie to sample  :oops:  :blush:  :blush:  :down:  :bangshead:  :D  :p