Croft trackday March 9th

JeffC

Radical SR3 in our group....

Keep right. <!--emo&:D

if its one of the two that were there last time you wont need to keep right they were mobile chicanes , such a waste  :down:  :down:  :zzz:  :zzz:

unlike the xtr4 at brunty back in october...wow

[edit] well, wow...until it broke [/edit]

yep he could certainly make that sing , was sweating blasting with that one  :D  :D  :D

looking down the list there is some mighty impressive bhp figures quoted , noticed the captain is keeping quiet about the new improved Pinto"s bhp  :oops:  :xmas:

He doesn't know and I dont think he wants to know just in case it makes him cry! :laugh:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• Andrew

• Asterix

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh might just have to pop along and have a look.

Are many of you guys local to the North East ? (I'm in Guisborough).

think there is about 60 of us in the north east, drop me a pm and I will add you to the north east mail shot  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

He doesn't know and I dont think he wants to know just in case it makes him cry!  

I've enough power to whup your a** bwaaa!  :D  :D  Unfortunately I'm not in your group, so we'll never know..  :blush:  :blush:  :oops:  :oops:  :D

Ohh might just have to pop along and have a look.

Are many of you guys local to the North East ? (I'm in Guisborough).

Guisbrough is "big" JDChrome's territory..  some say, he ascends Roseberry topping in three strides.. ???  ???  :D

PM sent thanks :cool:

Think i've seen 1 or 2 of you lot before at Croft, I've been to the last 3 years worth of autometrix days (end of april usually) at Croft with the volkswagen/audi lot, it was 2007 I seen a few kits and 2 radicals if memory serves, if anyone remembers the day :s

Adding more information I work over in Chilton nr Bishop, so I get around like a right tart :blush:

Anyway back on topic, hope to get along for a nosey around on the 9th!

I've enough power to whup your a** bwaaa!  :D  :D  Unfortunately I'm not in your group, so we'll never know..  :blush:  :blush:  :oops:  :oops:  :D

Book in my group and we'll let the camera of lies tell the truth! :devil:

PM sent thanks :cool:

Think i've seen 1 or 2 of you lot before at Croft, I've been to the last 3 years worth of autometrix days (end of april usually) at Croft with the volkswagen/audi lot, it was 2007 I seen a few kits and 2 radicals if memory serves, if anyone remembers the day :s

Adding more information I work over in Chilton nr Bishop, so I get around like a right tart :blush:

Anyway back on topic, hope to get along for a nosey around on the 9th!

sorted, added you to the list  :t-up:

theres a few of us at bishop and surrounding areas  :t-up:

I did the Audi day in my old westy (greeny/blue flippy colour) there was some quick cars on the day, was a Lhd rs4 that took some overtaking  :0  :0  :0

Roseberry topping

Oooerr - I've been up there!...and whilst I was uo there I popped in to see Captain Cookes' monument  :blush:

Roseberry topping

Oooerr - I've been up there!...and whilst I was uo there I popped in to see Captain Cookes' monument  :blush:

Yorkshire's answer to the Matterhorn.  :D  :D  It's a nice walk on a warm summer's day..

Better get back to Croft, anyone else?  :t-up:  :t-up:

He doesn't know and I dont think he wants to know just in case it makes him cry!  

this sounds to me like a classic case of the master fearing the apprentice  :oops:  :oops:

let the battle of the crustaceans commence  :oops:  :D  :D  :D

this sounds to me like a classic case of the master fearing the apprentice    

let the battle of the crustaceans commence        

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

although not booked on track i'm coming to watch the competition in my new vehicle  :t-up:  :t-up:

Aha, I have some wheels for you! Tyre's aren't in quite so good condition as when you lent them. :laugh:

New vehicle ey :suspect:  :suspect:

-Pilot Pete :bangshead:

Andrew,

What you doing in the Intermediate group -- stepped back to embarrass me (and others)???

Andrew_H,

We must pass each other during the week -- I live in Darlington and "work" in Guisborough (when I actually go!!!)

Trev

Andrew,

What you doing in the Intermediate group -- stepped back to embarrass me (and others)???

Andrew_H,

We must pass each other during the week -- I live in Darlington and "work" in Guisborough (when I actually go!!!)

Trev

Trev, it's just if the weather goes against us, me an' boy could be sharing a set of tyres. The cunning plan wouldn't work if we were both in the same group.  :t-up:

May be able to swap groups through the day though, and sample the "experienced" driving too..  :oops:  :oops: