• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pilot Pete

• JeffC

• evo-mark

• slippy

so ?????

whats the verdict ? should i build another one ?

Harv, I like others  ;)  was sceptical about the hard suspension, particularly as Elvington is a fairly rough surface. But, I have to say the car handled beautifully, very chuckable in the slow corners, and stuck like poo to a blanket else where!  :D  One slight problem was on a couple of bad bumps, it was difficult keeping the right foot in control of the go pedal!  :D  :D

Mind you, I now need a hospital visit to put my internal organs back in their correct positions.. :oops:

Cant wait to have a crack at a smooth circuit! and yes, I think you should build another. Dont know how you parted with it in the first place.  :D  :t-up:

10 years near as damit made it easier to part with as i was also racing as well.

however a year off racing and a porker in the house has made the need for a track focused porker greater , however i kinda have a want to build another very quick very nice westy , as i have a few ideas i would add to a new one just to be a little different and special ......

however it would need to be at very well powered duratec these days ..... with a few trick up its sleave , i have the ideas its the time i suspect i am lacking at the mo.

as for harvsport version 1 edition 5 i hope you enjoy it on a smooth track .

10 years near as damit made it easier to part with as i was also racing as well.

however a year off racing and a porker in the house has made the need for a track focused porker greater , however i kinda have a want to build another very quick very nice westy , as i have a few ideas i would add to a new one just to be a little different and special ......

however it would need to be at very well powered duratec these days ..... with a few trick up its sleave , i have the ideas its the time i suspect i am lacking at the mo.

I didn't think the bumps were actually that bad, certainly better than I thought it would be baring in mind the solid nature of the suspension.

The car is superb basically, just enough power and great handling, looking into some 8" slicks I think. :devil:

Hey Pete, only just read this m8. Are you happy with the purchase? Is it one each now for you and the Cap? What's cheeky white doing? Do you still  :love:  the Flymo? :oops:

Tommo

Hey Pete, only just read this m8. Are you happy with the purchase? Is it one each now for you and the Cap? What's cheeky white doing? Do you still  :love:  the Flymo? :oops:

Tommo

Yep, we have a car each to play with, probably still share a lot of trackdays, but there will be the odd one where both are on track!

The Flymo is still very close to my heart :love:

Mr Cheeky White has a drinking and now a gambling problem. :D  :D  :D

I didn't think the bumps were actually that bad, certainly better than I thought it would be baring in mind the solid nature of the suspension.

The car is superb basically, just enough power and great handling, looking into some 8" slicks I think. :devil:

fit 7" slicks on 8" rims  ;)