ELVINGTON 13TH OCTOBER TRACKDAY

JeffC

Have you ever drove there, round all day :suspect: , then home?

the captain used to drive to cadwell then home all in a day before he got his trailer  :0  :0  :0  :0

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pilot Pete

• JeffC

• evo-mark

• slippy

Looking forward to this one, cheers for the silencer Jeff, I'l fit tomorrow and do a noise test now I've got a fancy meter at home to do a comparison  :t-up:  :t-up:

Dropped the oil out tonight at work and brought nessy home. Taking the day off tomorrow to do a few jobs, bring it on. Should be interesting, some good motors on display, fingers crossed for the weather  :t-up:  :t-up:

If your bored tomorrow Jeff, you can come and share some tips  :D

Looking forward to this one, cheers for the silencer Jeff, I'l fit tomorrow and do a noise test now I've got a fancy meter at home to do a comparison  :t-up:  :t-up:

Dropped the oil out tonight at work and brought nessy home. Taking the day off tomorrow to do a few jobs, bring it on. Should be interesting, some good motors on display, fingers crossed for the weather  :t-up:  :t-up:

If your bored tomorrow Jeff, you can come and share some tips  :D

:D

forecast is looooooking gooooood  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :t-up:

Been on loading up for tomorrow, (at work this aft) poor ol' Pinto didn't look too pleased to be left behind.. :(  :(  :down:  :down:

Sad1.jpg

Been on loading up for tomorrow, (at work this aft) poor ol' Pinto didn't look too pleased to be left behind.. :(  :(  :down:  :down:

Sad1.jpg

that's quality  ..  :t-up:  :t-up:

i wish i could photo shop .. could have replied with a pic of my own  ;)

will see y'all tomorrow .

BTW Pete do you still want me to bring the front slicks .. ?

Sad1.jpg

that's quality  ..  :t-up:  :t-up:

i wish i could photo shop .. could have replied with a pic of my own  ;)

will see y'all tomorrow .

BTW Pete do you still want me to bring the front slicks .. ?

To be honest, I think narrow better slicks will probably be about the same as wider crap slicks. Elvingtons quite grippy in the dry, so hopefully should be ok on what we've got.

Just been quoted £381 from footman james, not too bad, just got to try one Scott's given us and see what happens.

yes I collected a westy today and give it a nice steady run around the twistys was mint, cec"s drive so much nicer than bec"s  :down:  :down:  :down:

yes I collected a westy today and give it a nice steady run around the twistys was mint, cec"s drive so much nicer than bec"s  :down:  :down:  :down:

Let me just check the driveway :suspect:

Yep, its still there :D

Jeff,

What motor did it have in it? im thinking cec sooner rather than later as you know :angry:

2006 seiw  220bhp Vx  :cool:  tis a minter with some very nice bits on , its sold though and awaiting collection by another boardroom user  :t-up:  :t-up:

Dont worry Tubs I aint selling it twice  :p  :p  :p  :p

Slipp your right and compared to my car its like driving a b****y bentley for comfort   :D  :D  :D  :D

captain what time is briefing int morning then, I havent paid so havent got owt from them . do you want to meet at Burtree caravans again and we will have a steady one down the A1   ??? what time  :suspect: