• Pilot Pete

• JeffC

• evo-mark

• slippy

mmmmm, 102db tho :bangshead:

Worth a blag  ???  normally there or there abouts

mmmmm, 102db tho :bangshead:

Worth a blag  ???  normally there or there abouts

Nessy.  I can prob blag  you a 98db silencer for the day that is a direct replacement for the sbd one you have, my pal got one made for his car and he has the same manifold and silencer as you do. he gets into croft with it on at 98db  :xmas:

btt, spoke to Colin at Javelin he said there is not many places left if you thinking of joining in and expects it to be full by the end of Tuesday  :(

b****r

Was looking for a track day before the winter rebuild, any on the cards at Croft Mr C?

b****r

Was looking for a track day before the winter rebuild, any on the cards at Croft Mr C?

sure all the crofts are booked for this year  :(

ring colin before 2mrw night and you will get in, come and join the boys and show us how its done  :t-up:

Forecast is looking good, and it looks like there's only a couple of places left.  :t-up:  :t-up:

mmmm, I can only see a black cloud now.

Rain on Thursday, Rain on Friday, Cloudy on Saturday, so it shouldn't rain but the track will be wet. :(

Ideal to try out your new car that has nearly 100bhp more and is set absolutly solid! :down:  :D  :D

Jeff, go and drop a lucky wet there tomorrow, should keep the place nice and dry.

Also half thinking of Brunters ;)

WEATHER.jpg

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeese :cool:  :D

BTW, has anyone had any cash come out of their account for this yet? I payed over the phone last week, still nothing out my bank. :suspect:

Will hopefully get chance to make it on staurday morning for look. Will bring my helmet to blag a couple of passenger laps. The busa is now fixed  :)  but no trackdays local  :(  I must get a trailer soon :D

Will hopefully get chance to make it on staurday morning for look. Will bring my helmet to blag a couple of passenger laps. The busa is now fixed  :)  but no trackdays local  :(  I must get a trailer soon :D

you not fetching the car down like, cant get more local than York  ???  ? fairly sure there will be some places or someone will get hoofed off for noise  :D  :D