• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scottish Bloke

• RobC

• Chris.B

• Crazy Eddie

Evening Chaps,

Many Thanks for all the prompt payments, I now have all deposits, some paid in full.  :t-up:  :t-up:

I'm going to be rather busy with these, so no more orders for now. Once again thanks to those who replied.

I'll get on with the job as quickly as possible and get these out in cheque receipt order. I'll be in touch with those who have a balance when I'm about done your set.

Rich

Hi Rich

I sent you an E mail last month and you replied directly on 3/10 but you never sent me your details for payment.

Still interested in a set for a widebody - cheque in full ready to be posted as soon as I get your address.

Cheers

John

Hi Rich

I sent you an E mail last month and you replied directly on 3/10 but you never sent me your details for payment.

Still interested in a set for a widebody - cheque in full ready to be posted as soon as I get your address.

Cheers

John

Added

Now Stop  :p  Please :D

• 2 weeks later...

Evening Men,

I think we are due an update on these. Things are well under way, I would suspect the first ones will go out in the next 7 to 10 days. There has been a delay getting hold of the required amount of Vinyl, however we're now sorted.

Thanks for your patience, I'm sure you'll think it's worth the wait when they arrive.   :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Rich

Thanks for the update Rich - was going going take my aeroscreen off and put the full screen back on for winter but may leave for a while until the Half doors are ready / fitted.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok kids,

the first 5 sets are about done and should be posted by the weekend. Can I ask that anyone with a balance to pay get it off to me asap so I can get yours out :t-up:  :t-up: I'll PM my details in case anyone needs them again.

Rich

UPDATE

Doors are now all made and they will be going out this week, just need to hack some trees down to make enough cardboard to pack them  :p

Rich

Yep received mine now very good job indeed.

now I just have to fit em :)

YEY! mine just arrived at my desk! wicked...  :cool:  

need to get some press studs now... anyone recommend a supplier of black ones?

need to get some press studs now... anyone recommend a supplier of black ones?

This thread on where to buy black press studs may be of help ;)

I need to order some too - Ed tells me the doors have arrived whilst I'm here in the US.

how late is it over there!?

I'll just buy a load shall I Chris...

how late is it over there!?

I'll just buy a load shall I Chris...

This week -5 hours (Orlando)

Next week -6 (Houston & Chicago)

If you find the right ones for fitting the screens go ahead & buy enough for both of us & I'll pay you when i get back home.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.