Half Doors Wide and Narrow Body

Scottish Bloke

no probs, I'll see what I can turn up. bits for sevens want £15 per kit...  will keep looking

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scottish Bloke

• RobC

• Chris.B

• Crazy Eddie

Hi guys,

In the past I've seen the studs in good hardware shops and caravan and camping stores.

I got mine from softbitsforsevens.co.uk, hope this helps. You should find that 4 per side is ample, some people prefer more

Rich

Bought some Bronze black ones that look the part off ebay... £12 for 50... ordered friday turned up yesterday! really good service

• 5 weeks later...

Anybody fitted these now then?

Keep looking at mine and can't wait to put them on just a bit worried about how  :blush:

Cheers

Eddie

Yep - fitted mine in 2 hours.  No problems.

I used 9 press studs per side.

Needed the half doors on before I had my cage fitted.

Yep - fitted mine in 2 hours.  No problems.

I used 9 press studs per side.

Needed the half doors on before I had my cage fitted.

:cool:

Any pics please?

As far as security goes I assume we just hope that nobody will take them if press studded on?

Cheers

Eddie

Mine are on too, studs from soft bits for sevens, 6 each side which had to match my tonneau stud positions which were already there.

Anybody fitted these now then?

Keep looking at mine and can't wait to put them on just a bit worried about how  :blush:

Cheers

Eddie

Position your studs *carefully*. You may be able to utilise male part on body if you have a tonneau :t-up:

Make sure your happy with the fit, they are level and go for it. If you get your studs for soft bits, get a kit and the tool for stud fitting is included as I remember.

Rich

:cool:

Any pics please?

Here's a few pics of mine.  I used 9 press-studs per side.  You can only see 6 in the pics as the other 3 are hidden by the cage.

HTH

Chris

20080112_1826_disp640.jpg

20080112_1826a_disp640.jpg

20080112_1808_disp640.jpg

Chris, which seats are those?

Also what cage is that?

The cage is from "Caged Developments", part of this recent bulk buy.

cage look nice chris...!

:)

I can see why Ed would have found you threading your self through the gap between the door and cage entertaining Chris. I would have no chance at getting in there!

It looks more the race car everyday now and less a road car. :t-up:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.