Half Doors Wide and Narrow Body

Scottish Bloke

Right chaps, a few questions so I'll try and supply the answers  :t-up:

The doors are fitted by means of press studs, I run my car in the Speed Series and survive with 4 poppers, you can fit as many as  like but 4 is adequate. The poppers are not fitted from me as you may want to fit differently or line up with existing poppers on your tub, eg. where your tonneau mounts.

I don't know if they'll fit if you have a full cage without modification but I'll try and find out.

I'll take some better photos at the weekend to show close up fitment on the car etc.

If you want to streamline your car, keep your lap free from stones and your arms dry and free from cow s**t these are the daddies. They are also moulded to allow extra elbow room when fitted, so Roll Up

Rich

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scottish Bloke

• RobC

• Chris.B

• Crazy Eddie

I've got to say these are top quality kit & you will not be disappointed

Buzz

When are you looking to have these completed...? and are press studs included :D

When are you looking to have these completed...? and are press studs included :D

Looking for numbers at the moment, can be done within the next few weeks. I don't supply press studs, with different colours etc available, I'll leave it to the individual.

Rich

I would be interested in some narrow body ones if there are sufficent numbers  :t-up:

Keep me posted if it looks a goer

John

Yes please, PM on it's way...

Stick me down please... :D

I will wait for further instructions.

Can anyone interested let me know Wide or Narrow please  :t-up:  :t-up:

PM'd :D

I'll have a pair for a wide body please.

They would need to work with a cage however. Can help with dimensions if needed.    :)

Cheers

Mark

pre lit for me can help with measurements if needed but will probaly be same as narrow

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.