Elvington

Andrew

the picture of the gems did it  :blush:

BOOKED  :cool:

b*******, more expense, I'll have to go and buy some. Although I think there are a few under the passenger's seat from last year.. :oops:  :oops:  :D  :D

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Andrew

• JeffC

• slippy

• oioi

Top Posters In This Topic

i would call on the way back

BUT i've been 5 times before and still haven't got a clue how to get there :blush:

if my mate (who's taken me for the car) has a sense of direction ..i might see you there  :D

Blade is not quite ready and I'm doing my first Road Rally on Saturday ;)

Hey way to go Slippy  :love:  :love:  :love:  did my first road rally in 1977.  A finish is prefrable but go for it and enjoy yourself.   :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

i would call on the way back

BUT i've been 5 times before and still haven't got a clue how to get there :blush:

if my mate (who's taken me for the car) has a sense of direction ..i might see you there  :D

satnav is your friend  ;)

The event looks to be nearly full, could be room for another couple if we all breathe in.  :t-up:  :D  

There's a good smattering of kit cars on the attendees list, .......................as well as a good few TNBs.. :bangshead:

What car gp350se?  :t-up:

Blade is not quite ready and I'm doing my first Road Rally on Saturday ;)

Hey way to go Slippy  :love:  :love:  :love:  did my first road rally in 1977.  A finish is prefrable but go for it and enjoy yourself.   :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Cheers Steve I have just been out shaking the old girl down and suffice to say cars have come along way  :laugh:  also I think I might need a rev counter to remind me to change gear either that or look for the blue smoke pouring out the back  ;)

The blade got taken to pieces last night - carbs off and everything so its a no go for this weekend.

Anyway - Im off to Donny for "An introduction to racing afternoon" in single seaters :cool:  :cool:

Just as well really otherwise it would be my first Co-Driving mission with Slippy  :oops:

He's got a pro next to him this weekend and is going for the win :cool:

Just as well cos next time - well be lost as fook :laugh:

Go on the Burgundy Bomber.

Well be at the Malcolm Wilson next year!

as well as a good few TNBs

TNB"s ?  you been on the fishermans friends again  ???  ???  :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:  ???

TNB"s ?  you been on the fishermans friends again            

You dont know what a TNB is!!  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

no  :down:

or the identity of a certain swiss bloke  :angry:  :arse:  :bangshead:  :oops:  :suspect:

no  :down:

or the identity of a certain swiss bloke  :angry:  :arse:  :bangshead:  :oops:  :suspect:

Turbo Nutter Bar-stewards   :t-up: Eleventy squillion bhp Skylines etc etc.

Can't help you with the Swiss related question though... :zzz:  :zzz:  :D

sorry im not coming to play with you folks.  thought about it.  but ive had a better offer.  going to play with some jocks on one of there hills for the day.  same distance to get to as elvington (for me) and a proper circuit  :p  :p  :t-up:  :t-up:  :D

No. of spins i manage in the wet trying to learn how to drive with an lsd?

have fun kids :)

No. of spins i manage in the wet trying to learn how to drive with an lsd?

That's one of the reasons I'm at Elvington.   ???  ???  To try out the lsd in the wide open spaces. :D  :D

I will get up to Knockhill one day!  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :D