• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• slippy

• Andrew

• Pilot Pete

Asterix are you still in then ??? and anyone have an update as to what is happening with the number of cars

nope, I got kicked. Small beans, am sure I'll *try to* book with easytrack again (but will expect the no. of cars to rise from what they first advertise).

Bishop boys will be doing an overnighter..  :t-up:

word of warning dont get within 100yards of the captain.. he would fail the105db  noise test if they checked his snoring  , kept me awake at Oulton :mad:  :mad:

suprised Pilot or Mrs Pugwash hasn"t  fit one of those trackday baffles on his nose  :p  :p  :p

Ditto for Funbob and Scotty Prelit I had to fasten myself down at Harewood for fearing of been extracted from my sleeping bag :laugh:

Is it just me but I can't see Copper ruffing it ???

cooper has slept in a tent at cadwell the last twice he has attended  ;) took ma oldest boy last year, temps were down to 2degrees  was bl**** freezing , teeth chattering all night   :xmas:  :bangshead:  :p

but going up market this year will be kipping in me trailer  :) . bl**** tents are a mare to put up  :mad:

Are the Police going to be there aswell :D ?

cooper has slept in a tent at cadwell the last twice he has attended  ;) took ma oldest boy last year, temps were down to 2degrees  was bl**** freezing , teeth chattering all night   :xmas:  :bangshead:  :p

but going up market this year will be kipping in me trailer  :) . bl**** tents are a mare to put up  :mad:

The fact that he only sleeps for 2 hours makes up for it.

Thinking I might come down, not driving I dont think, maybe a bit of photography and some sly passenger laps.

I just dont want to push daddy's little car at cadwell, would hate to stuff it.

word of warning dont get within 100yards of the captain.. he would fail the105db  noise test if they checked his snoring  , kept me awake at Oulton    

:zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  ;)