• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• slippy

• Andrew

• Pilot Pete

weather is least of my worrys, (will be fine I will take the lucky wets  :t-up:  ) but l I will have to get some Learner plates.. new car , first time on track with it .. totally different  set up.. lump more power.. will have to have a sedate morning session to learn the car , then hopefully get on it in the afternoon  :t-up:  :devil:  :devil:

dropped the car off for new clutch so should be rite for monday .if not i will have to take the porker and show you the way round :bangshead:

£5 per person for camping :oops:

Slippy should get in half price then  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :blush:

the security guard is huge as well, none of us argued last time , we just coughed up  :arse:  :D

Me and Bob will blag us in we'll just promise him some tickets for Satyrday night takeaway or the nex I'm a celebrity

spare ticket available if anyone wants to , Ian cant go so its up for grabs £99.

spare ticket available if anyone wants to , Ian cant go so its up for grabs £99.

I'll have it please  :t-up:

I'll have it please  :t-up:

Another bl**** durabang  :sheep:

Jeff,

Any idea how I go about this - presume I need to contact Easytrack  ??? Sorry but who is Ian ? AKA ? -  have you / Ian booked this as a group booking or has Ian booked direct ? I take it Ian has paid in full so I apy him ?

Ian if your out there - PM us your number and I'll give you a bell.

Cheers

Glen

You need to fill in two declaration and indemnity forms which i printed off and have spare`s,will bring down tonight. ;)