• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• slippy

• Andrew

• Pilot Pete

wot I wrote...

Hi, I booked Cadwell on 16th July 2007 for £99….a bargain, thankyou.

But now you have opened the booking again, increasing the number of spaces. Even though the price has increased, I doubt whether these will remain empty.

I booked thinking there would be 50 cars queueing for track time, not 60. You have been, at least, opaque in your actions.

I would like you to close the additional spaces and revert to a maximum of 50 cars. If you will not do that, then please at least confirm that no more than 60 cars will be invited.

Note that whatever you do, I will still attend but for future reference, I feel slightly cheated that you've done this and, in my opinion, it lowers your industry reputation (certainly reduces my faith in you).

Best regards, Max Mosley

Got my reply tonight..

At £99 Im still sure I will get my moneys worth.. most of the tintops will have cooked the brakes and boiled over by dinner time  anyway :D  :D

Jeff,

We run 60 - 65 cars at Cadwell depending on season and type of cars that book. No attendee has ever described this as busy, especially at £99, that falls on deaf ears and I would encorage anyone concerned to cancel their booking asap as we we will have the usual large reserve list of regulars for this event.

We have in fact entered the stage where we are now selling off any places showing on the site are the booking that cheques have not been received, transfer spaces, cancellations, refused bookings etc that are available and replace other bookings.

Dont worry, it will be the usual fun and value day....

Kind Regards

Marcus

Easytrack

We have in fact entered the stage where we are now selling off any places showing on the site are the booking that cheques have not been received, transfer spaces, cancellations, refused bookings etc that are available and replace other bookings.

Anyone care to translate that.. ???  ???  :t-up:

Paul,

We run 60 - 65 cars at Cadwell depending on season and type of cars that book. However, this event is currently now full.

Places where cheques do not arrive, transfers requested, admittance refused are offered first come first serve via the website and will replace the booking in question. However, this facility is ebooking with credit card only.

Kind Regards

Marcus

Easytrack

----- Original Message -----

To: team@easytrack.co.uk

Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 10:09 AM

Subject: trackday

Hi,

How many cars will be running at cadwell on the 16th july 60 cars only or more.

Thanks paul steward.

whereas my complaint elicited a completely different response...

Thankyou for your email. The event was always described as 60 cars. 50 was

the number of places available at the special £99 price.

We are more than happy with the excellent events we're enjoying at Cadwell.

No need to worry, we have now fully refunded your booking and released your

place to others.

Kind Regards

Marcus

Easytrack

:bangshead:  :bangshead:  :arse:  :suspect:  :suspect:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

• 3 months later...