WSCC Yorkshire Experience

adhawkins

This is the complete list of runners for the Harewood event.  Thanks to you all for filling this event.

Warren Tippett

Robin Uttley

Chris Riordan

Jack Thewsey

Stephen Prichard

Kyle Willen Harrison

Stephen Nottall

Andrew Dixon

John Fisher

Robert Storey

Alistair Gorrie

Robert Warwick

Mark Bowland

R J Harris

Paul Jones

J R Lees

Richard Boon

Mark Birtwell

Mark Leybourne

Stephen Everall

John Shepherd

Simon Green

Andy Miller

Andrew Hargeaves

Nigel Tye

Richard Kerr

Alex Ambrose

Mathew Turner

Colin Younger

James Mottram

Jez Crew

Ian Morrision

Graham Millar

Andrew Rushworth

Richard Carroll

Tom Wittaker

Ian West

Nigel Mochrie

Stevan Broughton

Keith Broughton

Neville Mackay

Simon Bickerton

Jeff Cooper

Richard Ewington

Gary Smith

Andrew Lyall

Rob Wharton

Mark Stanton

Matt Hillan

Peter Rhodes

Terry Everall

Charles Ainley

Chris Constanti

John Hoyle

Simon Brumfield

John Calvert

Chris Snell

John Dickinson

Darren Berris

Nick Algar

Robert Tyas

Paul Mattingley

Peter Goulding

Tom Butler

Alistair Gorrie

Bob Blakey

Chris Lombard

Stephen Broscombe

Kevin Dewane

James Mottram

John Moxham

Linda Russell

Roy Sadler

Rob Buchan

Stewart Middleton

G Nelson

Robert Bellerby

Richard Edge

Mike Doran

John Tinsdale

Marc Nelson-Smith

Simon Medley

Wayne Barlow

Steve Gardner

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rob Navin

• Mark Stanton

• Terry Everall

• Mid life crisis

potentially, will probably turn up about 9 ish with car on trailor, enjoy evening entertainment and kip in van. :D  :t-up:

marshals all sorted, thanks to those who e-mailed and volunteered. :D  :D  :D

potentially, will probably turn up about 9 ish with car on trailor, enjoy evening entertainment and kip in van. :D  :t-up:

Hi Andy

Her indoors has agreed to tow the westy, so looks like I will be bringing the caravan. :D  :D  Condition from she that must be obeyed is weather has to be good " Rob has booked it, so all should be O.K."   :p  Free  bacon butty cooking facilities on site, bring your own bacon, bread, pinny and cooks hat.

Steve :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Thanks Steve, may take you up on that if I can face any food, that will depend on Saturday nights events. My crew usually come over the next day, will probably be just me an Matt Turner in the tow vehicle like last year.

Unfortunately - due to logistics Si, Me  and the party bus will be unable to stay over Saturday night.

We'll see you all on Sunday.

:(:(:(

Hi all,

Sorry if this is a dumb question, But this is my first Harewood Experience.

Is there a set running order ? How will I know when I should be "on the hill" ? or should I be patient and wait for the briefing on Sunday ?

Polite answer's please  :D

Thanks

Chris

Chris

On siging on you will be given your batch number one of four.

Via the art of megahorn your batches will be called to the hill.

This means we can control the trafic.

It will all be explained on the day but rest assured it is a very laid back sort of a day.

:D

Thanks Rob,

Hope the weather is better than this weekend !

Chris :)

Me to.  I have to stand at the top of the padock entrance and slow you all down. No fun in the rain.  :down:  :down:

At least the Micra has got a roof and heater though.  I just need the seats and seatbelts to arive and fit themselves before the weekend though.    :D

Long range weather forecast currently stands at "partly Cloudy"  :) ............... which is better than "raining"  :)

Hi Mark think you may be being a bit optomistic, just seen the forcast tonight. I am thinking is there anything in the rules that say you can't use a tin top on the hill ?.  If it is persisting it down there is no way I will get her indoors into the caravan !  :down:  :down:  However if I left early doors on Sunday morning with the westy covered on the trailer, maybe I can learn the hill in either motor depending on the weather. Promise I will put yellow tape on the tin top battery terminal  :D  :D  :D  :D

Was sprinting at Barkston over the weekend on 888s in the rain.  Was the first time I have driven my car aggresively in the wet and I learnt alot about the car and my levels of courage.  With no pressure of timing at Harewood, I can thoroughly recommend it to those who aren't usually keen on driving in the wet in order to learn abit more.  Was a hoot and a roar and I for one shall relish the challenge of driving Hairywood in the wet...but obviously hoping for it to be dry ;)

Half hood works a treat at keeping the worst off and especially at keeping the visor clear to see where I'm going  :t-up:

Hi Darren I take it your windscreen wipers do their job,  :p  Mine are purley decorational and go back and forth for MOT purposes.  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D