WSCC Yorkshire Experience

adhawkins

Posted on behalf of the Yorkshire Experience organising team. Please do not contact me about this event.

Following the success of our previous years events, we invite you to come along and support a repeat performance of the "Yorkshire Experience".

Set again at Stockton Farm, Harewood Hillclimb, overlooking the picturesque Wharfe Valley, 7 miles north of Leeds, and with easy access to the A1 & M1.  This is one of the premier UK hillclimb courses.  Extensive on site camping facilities will be available, but softies could consider a local hotel.

Provisional Program

Saturday 27th

1400 Site opens for camping.  BBQ in the evening, bring your own food and drink.

Sunday 28th

08: 00 - 09: 00   Signing On

09: 00 - 12: 00 Use of the Hillclimb

12: 00 - 13: 00 Lunch Break

13: 00 - 17: 00 Use of the Hillclimb

16: 00 Site locked

Noise testing will be carried out.  It is your responsibility to ensure that your car meets the levels specified by the RACMSA.  Strict noise levels are in place at Harewood ( i.e. 103Db)

Any car not within the noise limits will not be permitted to run.  No refund of entry fee will be made to offenders.

No persons under the age of 16 will be allowed up the hill as a passenger.

NO TIMING ALLOWED.

Closing date for entries 15th of May.  Late entries will be subject to a £5 penalty.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rob Navin

• Mark Stanton

• Terry Everall

• Mid life crisis

Downloadable PDF entry form available real soon  :D  :D  :D  ;)

Until pdf available you can use form in last Westfield World

Get you pens out and drive this great hill and take you passengers with you

Come ,get those applications in guys and gals

You have always got an excuse Scott

The event is during DAYLIGHT HOURS

Downloadable PDF entry form available real soon  :D  :D  :D  ;)

I have a scanned in copy of the form in pdf, its not brilliant as it was from a sheet which had been folded up in my pocket but if anyone wants it pm me your email address and i'll forward it on, can't upload at the mo as work has blocked all ftping  :angry:

Please be patient as PDF will be uploaded at weekend - the uploadmeister is working away at present.

if anyone wants a form e-mailing through - send e-mail to chairman@wscc.co.uk and a pdf form will be sent  :D  :D

The event is during DAYLIGHT HOURS

Like when I'm ASLEEP :bangshead:  :durr:  :durr:  :D

Would we notice that through your driving style ?  :D  :D  :D  :D

Ya big girls blouse. Who need sleep - just get the Stella and red bull down yer throat :bangshead:

With thanks to Barney the regs can now be downloaded from the REGS section here...

Yorkshire experience regs

Noticing Andy's post if you do need to contact any one regarding this event please feel free to e-mail or pm me.

Thanks

Rob

Cheers Rob,

Will get this off shortly. Don't be shy folks, sign up now for this excellent event  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Rich