WSCC Yorkshire Experience

adhawkins

can we all have name tags as well to stick on our foreheads   so us newbies get to know who"s who  :durr:  :D  :D

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rob Navin

• Mark Stanton

• Terry Everall

• Mid life crisis

Newbies ??......... you were there last year you oldie :D  :D and I recognised ya then :D  :D  :D

I knew my url on the westy would come in handy one day ..  will stand beside me motor all day  ;)  :D  :p

I'm near the top of the list does that mean i get to embarass myself early on :D  :D

First proper event inthe Westy, Cant wait now :cool::cool:

Jack

Hi Guys

I got the regs for the meeting today and am a bit confused  by the reference to oil catch tanks. To my semi bewildered mind there is ambiguity about whether or not a catch tank is required for this event. I've got a bog standard road spec Zetec which doesn't have a catch tank and i've never neded one for any track days in the past. Will I be allowed to run at Harewood without one? Can someone clarify? Looking forward to meeting y'all on the day.

Cheers

Neville

Neville if your running a standard inlet manifold chances are the breathers will be vented back in to the inlet so there would be no need for catch tank.

If your running Carbs or TB's then the breathers have no-where to go, so a catch tank would be required.

I think the above is true but im sure someone will correct me if not  :D

Cheers

Jack

Sounds good to me Jack  :D  :D  ;)

Neville whack yourself a basic tank facility on ............ otherwise you will be the one we all come complaining to about wasted time spent while track is having to be cleaned and de-oiled  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil: The Marshalls will nail your nads to the fencing  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D

Thanks for the advice chaps. I'll see what I can rustle up with a squeezy bottle and sticky back plastic!

Neville

is there any spare places left :p   may come if there is ???

is there any spare places left :p   may come if there is ???

Peter

There are some places left as of the last meeting.

The closing date for entries if the 15th of May.

If, or any one else does want to take part in this event you need to get those entries sent in now to be gaurenteed an entry !

Look forward to seeing you there.

Rob

ok will sort out today cheers

:D

I have an entry but can I have another for the tin top? :t-up:

I have an entry but can I have another for the tin top? :t-up:

If you want to that shouldn't be an issue.

You will need to make sure that you use up your rund and go when you are called though.

HELP WANTED!!!

sorted most of the marshals for the 28/5 but could still use 4/5 more, does not matter if you are inexperienced you will be put with one of the Harewood regulars. If you think you could help the club out by sparing a few hours please let me know, either on the boardroom or by e-mail. Remember the more you put into the club the more you get out of it. :suspect:  :suspect:

Well today is the closing day for this classic event and the event is FULL.

The last two entires reached John today and have been allocated places.

We look forward to seeing you at Harewood for a great day.

I will update the entry list in the next couple of days once john has got the last of the manes through to me.   If you did not get your entry in in time for this year you are still more than wlecome to come and marshal.

Rob