WSCC Yorkshire Experience

adhawkins

I don't normally drive the car in the rain so hadn't really used them much.  As it turned out they actually worked very well...which surprised me.

Not having to pere through a rain spattered visor made it a much more enjoyable experience though. I even set FTD  :p  :D

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rob Navin

• Mark Stanton

• Terry Everall

• Mid life crisis

But everyone knows the BBC really mean Fridays weather will be on Sunday and Sundays will be on some day next week  :D

John

On Monday the first campsite cancelled our booking for the weekend due to flooding but I am encouraged by the weather forcast now.

I have also allowed my dad the pleasure of driving the car from Nottm on saturday whilst i enjoy the rain interrupted play at edgbaston before following in the tin top.

However, after several weekends spent in the garage with the car and missing out on excellent weather I must admit to being rather eager to get behind the wheel again, whatever the weather.

see you all sunday morning.  

Alistair

Hi,

Not having driven my wesfield much since the refurb over the winter months, I'm not sure what is recommended regarding driving in the rain with twin side draught webbers breathing through K&N filters through the side of the bonnet !!

What will this do to the engine ??

(I know highly specified turbo cars use water injection, but my 2.1 Pinto is not in that league).

Thanks

Chris

I'm not sure what is recommended regarding driving in the rain with twin side draught webbers breathing through K&N filters through the side of the bonnet !!

It'll be just fine  :D  :D my old Pa has a Pinto on 45's with K&N's through bonnet - not a problem  :D  ;)

and it's gonna be warm dry and sunny Rob has put it special delivery to arrive Sunday morning  :D  ;)  :devil:

Rob has put it special delivery to arrive Sunday morning  :D  ;)  :devil:

Hopefully we'll get good weather as well  :down:  :down:  :down:  :sheep:

Hope you get good weather, sorry I can not make it this year, always had a great time at Harewood. I will be spending the weekend doing the last of the packing ready to move house, hopefully 9th June. OOH and getting Westie ready for C2C the weekend before, am I mad  :bangshead:  :bangshead: Yes probably.

Weather still looking good on the five day forcast ! :cool:

Hope you get good weather, sorry I can not make it this year, always had a great time at Harewood. I will be spending the weekend doing the last of the packing ready to move house, hopefully 9th June. OOH and getting Westie ready for C2C the weekend before, am I mad  :bangshead:  :bangshead: Yes probably.

Don't worry Rob, you're not the only one working flat out this weekend.

Carla's just finished the Roadbooks for Coast2Coast by putting in a couple of late nights so now, just maybe, we might actually make it to Hairywood.

Never managed it before because of pre-C2C admin

Weather still looking good on the five day forcast ! :cool:

Looking even better today..........(wheres' that fingers crossed emicon ??? )

The track is now all ready and waiting :D

The track is now all ready and waiting :D

Good Man!   :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  See you tomorrow all being well. :D  :D  :D  :D  :D