WSCC Entry

Mid life crisis

Andy Hawkins will be along in a moment with his favourite picture of it.

Ask and ye shall receive (been a while since this was posted).

This is Blatters setting his best ever time around Curborough a couple of years ago.

353.jpeg

Andy (waiting for a similar picture of his own car to be posted ;))

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slippy

• Blatman

• Mark Stanton

• adhawkins

At the moment, a badly faded medium blue...

Andy Hawkins will be along in a moment with his favourite picture of it. But before he does...

5392.jpeg

Nice cage, the windscreen fits a treat!!! :D  :oops:  Better be safe than sorry tho', wouldn't want to be having a prang on the one event you do a year :arse:

The cage cannot be adjacent to the screen surround. A firm hit will probably break the screen, and I wouldn't want that to happen.

And you know that I usually do more than one event a year, so wind yer chin in...

Bitebitebitebitebitebitebite... :down:

You'll need to get some padding for that bar then??????

Seem to remember NickM getting some proper FIA stuff from the States when i did mine.............

Padding is on the list. Caterham Cars Ltd have the best price for RAC padding. :0

I've also got a plumbed in extinguisher to fit as well...

Padding is on the list. Caterham Cars Ltd have the best price for RAC padding. :0

I've also got a plumbed in extinguisher to fit as well...

Is it for the correct dia. 38mm ???

Think so. Didn't actually check to be honest. Got me thinking now and no good has ever come from that...

Think so. Didn't actually check to be honest. Got me thinking now and no good has ever come from that...

I know i had trouble getting hold of the stuff over here.. :(

Anyone camping over ?

Not me, might do B&B again if i manage to cover my trailer beforehand... :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:

Hi Andy. Where did you stay last year, I'm looking for a hotel or B&B somewhere near the track.

Wuss :p

Wuss

Says the boys from Billingham who trailer their road car to Donnington for the Kit Car Show - and forget helmets DOH :D  :p  :D

As for camping, at this point in time you can kip over here if you want, plan is so far - Saturday night party!! Sunday - Recover & Grub at Chequers, -- Monday Bring it on :devil: