WSCC Entry

Mid life crisis

Nope not at all Michael ............... it really is simple  ;)  ;)  :D

Read the Beginners Guide, read entry regulations and championship regs then cross reference with Blue Book  :D  :D  ;)  ;) and most of all read what folks post to help you out and don't ever confuse what rules are used at trackdays with what happens at sprints and hillclimbs.

And when you attend your first ever event you will be cacking your nice new overalls  ;)  ;)  :D when that big beastie scrutineer appears at your car simply say good morning and tell him/her that it is your first ever event and you would appreciate some comment and advice  ;)  ;)  :D  :D You have now made a friend of your first scruter  :D  ;)

In the paddock you will be parked up alongside many experienced WSCC folks .................. everyone is friendly and will offer help ............... The WSCC crowd are recognised throughout the paddocks UK wide as being some of the most helpful and polite drivers around  ;)  :D  :D  ;)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slippy

• Blatman

• Mark Stanton

• adhawkins

Ave you noticed the SS competitors noted in green on topic page  :D  :D well I think its green  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :D

But I only did one event last year so expect that to change :0:devil::oops:

That's Ok, three quarters of my planned events are in Wales, so I should be (mostly) safe from you :D

Andy

Ave you noticed the SS competitors noted in green on topic page  :D  :D well I think its green  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :D

I had, and it really confused me, because normally they turn green when people are in the process of registering or changing their email address.  I thought it was a bit odd that so many people had done that all on the same day  :D

I had, and it really confused me, because normally they turn green when people are in the process of registering or changing their email address.  I thought it was a bit odd that so many people had done that all on the same day  :D

Me and Wotbox spent a good 20 minutes last night trying to pick a colour for the new group that was legible on our crappy laptop display :)

We eventually settled on green, and the 'Awaiting Authorisation' people are now a rather fetching orange :)

Andy

So it's a bit late to comment that the green and black ones look very similar on my display and it's actually quite hard to tell which are which, then  ???

Well, if you can pick 4 or 5 colours with a suitable contrast, I'm sure ACW would be happy to change them. :)

Andy

:D   How many people ever need to look at that bit to differentiate between groups anyway?  Does having them in different colours serve an admin purpose unknown to us numpties?  I can't imagine ever needing to use it  ???

I'm colour blind  :D  :D  :D  :p  :blush:  :blush:  :D

At the moment, a badly faded medium blue...

Andy Hawkins will be along in a moment with his favourite picture of it. But before he does...

5392.jpeg