• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris Elworthy

• scruffythefirst

• Gavin

• samcooke

Only 6 days to go.

SB have sent some more passes so let me know if you want to be added to the list. Remember we are all (volunatrily) chipping in a min £5 donation to SB.

Or you can always turn up on the day and pay if you don't have a pass - it is all going to worthwhile causes.

Chris

Owing to personal circumstances of which some are aware I shall not be able to make this trip, which really disappoints me. I have advised Chris and the local group from Derby. I hope you all have a wonderful day and I will be with you next year.

And I had a nice new silencer to show off too :down:

Kerry

ONLY 1 DAY TO GO

The weather forecast is looking fab, so not only a great day for blatting and showing off, but also expect a great turn-out of all types of sports car at sporting bears,

If you want to join us, just meet us at 9.00 am for 9.30 on Sunday 16th at McDonalds Raunds - off the A45 in Northamptonshire.

PS - Dave, I think we agreed last week we should all have a weekend off from struggling with Gazebos and just enjoy ourselves. Jody is probably erecting his little one (ooeerr) just so that I can give my bald patch some respite. Cheers matey.

Latest listing to the best of my knowledge - looking good guys.

Gavin & John Simpson

Chris & Matthew Elworthy

Dave Muttock

John (Jak)

ChrisF

Chris Alcock (Boris) & Boris Senior

Neil (CBW) what a picture

Simon & Nicole Fraser

SparkyB

Jon Curtis "Fish"

Pete Chairemangeezer & Angie

Ian Podmore

Mark Mason

John Henry & Mrs John

Les Tilson & Mick Mason

Scruffythefirst

Sam Cooke

Andrew Mills

Jody Arch

Paul Bayes (FW400)

Dangerous Dave.

Glenn Woodhouse

Don't forget - 9.00 for 9.30 at McDonalds Raunds

Bring your sun-block!

Just got back from video-ing the departure of the Derby/Notts boys and girl - have a good day!

Kerry

Chris

Thanks for organising a great day out at Kimbolton  :cool:  :cool: . Good to meet the Northants crew for the fist time. Hope to see you again some time,

John and Sue