Sporting Bears Charity Classic 2006

Chris Elworthy

What time do you need us to be there, depending on which route we take could 1 1/2 hrsI guess to get down there.

What do the rest of the Nott's/Derbt folks think?

John

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris Elworthy

• scruffythefirst

• Gavin

• samcooke

Chris

If passes are by person rather than by car, my wife Jan will be with me.

Can't suggest a meeting point as my only knowledge of the area is a linear one along the A14  :down:

Kerry

Chris,

I will erect the marquee on Saturday evening and arrange to get it dismantled on the Sunday and will get it back to mine via my missus in the tin top.

Gav.

Just thought, you'd better get a pass for my missus and a friend if poss so they get in with the Focus. She'd be pretty peed off if she came along to help and had to pay for entry  :D  :D

Cheers Chris,

Gav.

Hi Nott's/Derby peeps, been looking on auto route and thought this mite be a good route,

Meet at clock, time ??

Across to Melton mowbray

Down to Kettering

And meet up with north ants lads somewhere round welling borough

So what do you think?

:)  :)

Watch the speed cameras guys there are loads round here, as you come from Kettering to Wellingborough you will go through the village of Isham, there is sometimes a mobile camera there so obey the 30 limit. Also when you come out of Isham after a couple of miles you come to a hill and there is a fixed camera there in a 40 limit, after that, straight over the the roundabout into Wellingborough just up the hill is another place the mobile sits. He sits near the bus stop, and if you take the next right let me know and I'll put the kettle on.   :D  :p  :D  :p

If you are requesting a pass for a Westfield since my posting on Sunday please reconfirm

Me please, although its a dax I am a WSCC memeber