• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• potster

• a4gom

• SADDLEWORTH

• scott beeland

Matt you might want to bring a gum guard ;) it starts with your favourite bite.......sorry bit of road  :D

I hope thats all i will need no water proofs please

Can we have some last minute details of start time and where it is

Maps etc etc  Street etc etc

Skipton town hall 9-9.30am  :D

Thanks Andy :)

I RECKON IF YOU GET HERE FOR 9 - 930 YOU WILL FIND US

We are meeting here in Skipton between 9:00 and 9:30. There is a take away for bacon butties and brews etc in the car park.

Can everyone please ensure they have filled up before coming to the meet. Worth considering is that Skipton only sells supermarket muck so if you need/want optimax/ultimate/supreme etc you can get it from keighley, Silsden & Cross Hills. The first major town on the run is about 40-50 miles so get as much as you can in your tanks, I ain't pushing any of you :D

Can EVERYONE that is coming please PM a contact number incase there is any problems. Also PM if your now not coming, I don't want to set off and leave anyone behind & we don't want to hang around for people that aren't coming.

I have 12 sets of printed maps with me for distribution so don't worry too much if you can't find your road atlas/PDA  ;)

As a reminder here is a list of people attending (weather dependant)

1) Potster  

2) A4gom

3) Matt Turner

4) Safe & Sound

5) Charlie - Yorksboys

6) SADDLEWORTH

7) nielb

8) Paul M

9) PhilH

10) Steve V8 (weather dependant)

11) Scooby

Please add or remove yourselves from the list if incorrect.

Ranting over :blush:

Cheers Stuart

I want to come on this please but haven't got a car need to grab a passenger seat off Rob,Muttley,Neil B or Bill if poss

Buzz

Did you get sorted with a seat Buzz ???

I should have i'll turn anyway cheers potster think i'll bring the camcorder as well

Cu sunday morning!!

Buzz

If  ok with you lot ??? a few of  us from the  north east  may have a blat  down the back roads to Whitby and have a meet up with you on Sunday for  a fish and chips dinner   :t-up:

Skipton main street you can not miss it towards the top near the church and opposite the black horse pub

We could do with a meet up place on route around York area for me, Charlie & Rob

Where abouts ya coming from? Route doesn't seem to go any where near york but what about jnt A61 and A1 just after Ripon?

Then you don't miss any fun.

If  ok with you lot ??? a few of  us from the  north east  may have a blat  down the back roads to Whitby and have a meet up with you on Sunday for  a fish and chips dinner   :t-up:

More the merrier (spelling doesn't look right) IMO, see you sunday, pm potster your number then we can let you know where we are