Top Posters In This Topic

• potster

• a4gom

• SADDLEWORTH

• scott beeland

Nights for me <!--emo&<!--emo&:down:

Who needs sleep  :suspect:

Errrrr me occasionally :suspect:

I wouldn't wanna be on the same road as me If I'd had 3 hrs sleep for 6 days in a row :0

I thought you had a good job within the NHS  ???

17 weeks off a year and finishing at 2.30 pm in the daytime aint bad from where I'm standing

I am working unfortunately although I might send our kid & Funbobby  in mt place to represent the Smoggies.

Does anyone know how long on average it takes ffom the memebrship coming through the post to being able to activate ???

FYI Stu I'm off to Dave Boggs on Tuesday so fingers crossed it should be running like a dream next sunday.

Might be running really well, he's allready 50% of the way to convincing me to put some bike TP's on, says he's got a few stuff there with them on for me to try out????:bangshead:  :bangshead:

I am working unfortunately although I might send our kid & Funbobby  in mt place to represent the Smoggies.

Does anyone know how long on average it takes ffom the memebrship coming through the post to being able to activate (UNQUOTE)

Sorry Slipmiester Im in Copenhagen that weekend and I will  not be back in time on the sun morning - anyway its Summers bday and were on a Leo Sayer.

It took about 5 days to activate mine mate. :D  :D

Good spot mate - you can tell I just typed the unquote bit at the end after a simple cut and paste :p

Andy if he does half as well with your car as he did with mine, you'll be smiling ear to ear. The guy is a genius with carbs and alike.

BUT don't forget to take a laptop and cable if you want to alter the DTA stuff. He doesn't have anything like that there.

Let me know how you get on :)

Count me in, but is it the 28/8 or 20/9 title say's one thing and the diary say's another  ???  ???

Don't ask what happened with the calander, it's the 28th of August. I was once told never to work with small animals or computers. Thank god I'm not an IT Manager......DOH  :bangshead:

1) Potster  

2) A4gom

3) Matt Turner

4) Safe & Sound

5) Charlie - Yorksboys

6) SADDLEWORTH

7) nielb

8)

Don't ask what happened with the calander, it's the 28th of August. I was once told never to work with small animals or computers. Thank god I'm not an IT Manager......DOH

Sound like you might be ideal as an IT Manager  :D:D

1) Potster  

2) A4gom

3) Matt Turner

4) Safe & Sound

5) Charlie - Yorksboys

6) SADDLEWORTH

7) nielb

8) Paul M

Put me down, usual boll***s about weather etc apply.

:cool:

) Potster  

2) A4gom

3) Matt Turner

4) Safe & Sound

5) Charlie - Yorksboys

6) SADDLEWORTH

7) nielb

8) Paul M

9) PhilH

10)

BTT, spoke to Steve (V8) yesterday in Portugal (he was there not me), pretty sure he'll be coming if the weather is right. :laugh: