Next Cambridge Area Meeting

chazpowerslide

Sorry Chaps I completely missed this on the boardroom.  I have been a bit pre occupied with work at the moment so please accept my apologises.

By the looks of things Neil you have sorted your car and the need of a tow bar.  If your in need again I can help out, I have a tow bar but not a trailer but can hire one from down the road - They say from as little as £10 a day for a small one, though I don't know what their vehicle trailer is like.

Mark only just seen your avatar - again I missed the gorey details but are you OK.  I have a nice green westy for sale that is just wanting that Zetec engine of yours.  Go on you know you want to.  (As I want to upgrade to a newer wide body car)

Hopefully I'll catch up with everyone at the next meet

Andrew

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chazpowerslide

• scruffythefirst

• pincher

• CrashBangWallop

many thanks Chaz for the top day & arranging it all, very nice and relaxing. have to do a night out on the tiles in Cambridge  ;)

Oh an cheers Simon for driving today  :t-up:  :t-up:

Ahoy there Birds eye :p

Excellent SpagBog, sorry Christopher ruined the resturant, and yep I know we owe you for a sugar bowl.

Speak soon,

Mark

Cheers Chas and everyone,Great day,most enjoyable food, venue and location. And thanx for the rapid tour of cambridge and surrounding blat roads. See you at Harrogate. Ian. p.s. Nice to meet you all.