Next Cambridge Area Meeting

chazpowerslide

Would have loved to join in the fun, but am away that weekend flying my toy aeroplanes...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chazpowerslide

• scruffythefirst

• pincher

• CrashBangWallop

Pitty you can't make it Blatmam, what are you up to at Silverstone?

Chaz.

Yeah, it's a shame. I am planning on invading your meet at some point though, if only to sample some pasta and coffee...

I'm at Silverstone for this.

Pitty you can't make it Blatmam, what are you up to at Silverstone?

Chaz.

'The' big historic meeting (apart from that on the fair fields of the Dukes of Richmond and Gordon of course).

But this one includes 80's F1/ F5000, Ooooo; Lola T70's,Mmmmm; Group C, Aaaahhhh etc  :love:  :love:  :love:

So I will be doing stunts in a snatch tender rather than in punts. Have fun.  

See you Friday, hopefully. My back has gone (yes, all say it, 'where?';) and I can't bend and I still haven't fixed the water leak although Mark has offered to nip round and give me a hand tonight so should be ok.  :)

Put Amanda Christopher and I down for this mate. To be honest will arrive late and flustered forthe 10.00am punting, and worry about food later.

Don't wish to be a pain mate, but could you ask that if they have childrens (for Christopher not me) life vests? If not I'll get one.

Off to Fix Liam's car, I'll have a go at his back later as well.

I'm pretty sure they have life vests for kids, it's all pretty heavily controled by HSS regs but I'll check.

Chaz.

Car still not done then? :devil:  :devil:

Chaz.

Nope.  Why?  Are you offering to trailer my car to Norwich on Saturday morning?  Hint... Hint...

It's all I have left to do :(  And has been for the past few weeks.  I'm sobbing loudly.  BBWWWAAAAAAHHHH!!!   WAAAHHH!!!

If I can't find someone to trailer me this Saturday, it's another four weeks wait :(  And no hire company in Cambridge (or nearby surrounding area hires out ANY vehicle with a tow-bar now.  I've checked :(  BWAAAHHHHH!!!!!  WAAAHHH!!!

Neil [sniff.. sniff..]

See you Friday, hopefully. My back has gone (yes, all say it, 'where?' and I can't bend and I still haven't fixed the water leak although Mark has offered to nip round and give me a hand tonight so should be ok

Liam can I help  ???  ??? Engineer Andy and I will be passing your way with a full set of tools on Thursday night on the way to Mallory....let me know if you need us to call in   ;)  We may not be chiropractors but we can fix hoses  :D

Liams all sorted.....Actually I'll quantify that.......The waterleak is fixed, back looks a bit of an issue though. [fingures crossed mode on]

Fixed the carbs and packed mine up, off to the big smoke for the day tomorrow, not sue on what time I'll be home and setting off, but I don't think I'll be away much before 7.00pm.

Mark

I've spent most of the evening porting my inlet manifold, fitting my new ITG filter and modding the bonnet so said filter fits.

Tommorrow will be spent fitting an upgraded fuel pump, setting and balancing the carbs and cleaning the car coz it's covered in yellow dust from the bonnet modding.

I may just have time to scrape together a few tools on Friday morning before I set of to meet Liam at 06:45

:cool:

Chaz.

Nope.  Why?  Are you offering to trailer my car to Norwich on Saturday morning?  Hint... Hint...

You have PM   :t-up:

Niel, I spoke to powerflow who had done simmilar stuff before and seemed to think they could get the whole thing done with 3 days notice.