Meet the Neighbours

Tony Sighe

I'd just like to add my thanks to Tony and Malc for the organisation of the event and to Andy & Luned for their hospitality.

Great day with some great people. I can appreciate that certain people were unable to make it and it was a shame that numbers were not as good as they could've been. Hopefully it wont put Tony & crew off organising future events.

I'm just editing the pictures, they'll be online very soon. Couple of clips of video will follow early part of the week also.

Edited to add the pictures are now online here, As usual, if anyone wants a hi-res version of any of the shots then just drop me a PM/E-mail

Si

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• Crash Override

• Mark Purves

• Blatman

Just got back. Top weekend; very tired; eyes a bit bloodshot......but we DID get a new coctail named for us :D

The WAD :0  :0  :p

And the Westfield Wives have started the photoshoots for their 'Arty' 2006 Calendar!!!

'Obviously this calendar will only be available to those who stayed overnight'

BTW the WAD is a special performance megabrew ..... I do feel sorry for Scott, lager, then Stowford Cider then a couple of Westfield After Darks....

Sorry I managed to miss most of the event (2 kids with chicken pox) but did manage to get down for a cple of hours on the evening, when i got there i wanted to stop but would've been more than life is worth!

We really enjoy these events so thanks to Tony and everyone else for the great company as usual :D

Thanks to Tony Absoulutly outstanding weekend a lot of people missed out big time by not turning up, and even more so the ones who didn't stay over night  ;)

I was the only sober one who stopped overnight (I don't drink) so I can vouch for how p***ed everyone got, some more than others, and the Westfield wives pictures that were taken. We finally got kicked out of the pub at 3 in the morning so last years time was beaten, most staggered back across the car park stopping for a group photo with some of us having to prop certain people up "Scott"  :D

Thanks to Si and Carla once again for one helping get the route approved and the other for keeping up with me and taking some photo's on route (I look at them when I get back from work tonight).

Thanks to everyone that did make it through the day it was good to finally meet the people I have only ever spoke to on here in person.

Finally I'm going to have to spend the whole of next week just cleaning the grass out of me car, it got every where even in the boot box with lid on.

Malc.

Thanks to Tony and Malc, excellent weekend. Great run, Fish Hill was super fun, I must go back for another go up it.

Shame about the weather on Saturday, I am sure many more would have turned out if we had had today's weather.

The WAD is an experience :devil:

Malc I spent most of this afternoon getting the grass/mud out of my Westie, it had got every where.

Looking forward to next year's event already.

Excellent weekend (Thanks, Tony/Malc):

Westy made it's first movements under it's own power Saturday morning.  ECU 'problem' was digital error, or finger trouble to the uninitiated.  Mr overconfident here had wired up the ECU plug as he thought it should be rather that as per the diagram  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  RTFM next time :arse: .

Saturday afternoon met some neightbours, although the excremental weather had put off some of the gentler of spirit.  Malc and Gavin, entertained us with a doughnut or ten.  Malc had to go for a blat up the A417 to shake the muck off (didn't get it all by the sound of things).

Banged out of the evening events at 11 pm after having picked Rob M's brains on how to convert my Zetec to Suzuki TBs after it has been SVA'd.  Didn't touch the WADs: now I know what is in them, I am glad that I missed out!

Sunday morning hearty breakfast or two, then back home to South Wales in an hour and fifteen to carry on with the SVA preparations.  Did some tweaking to the fuel map, and the car ticks over rock steady at just over 700 rpm when warm and picks up cleanly.

Bonzer.  Now, where did I put that SVA application form?

must echo all the above to Tony/Malc

thoroughly enjoyed the drive,especially fish hill :D  :D  :D

had a few brown trouser moments :devil: but thats understandable when your following scott, rob, and rob :p

the weather didnt really effect the well planned route.

Good food, good company and alchohol :cool: a lovely blend.

and talking of blends the WAD what a concoction,goes down well especially after the lager,cider and Gold label  :bangshead:

big up to the ladies ;)  ;) you know who you are :D

Once again cheers

rob.

Well what can I say.

Just a big thanks to everyone involved, I think fun was had by all.

As all who were will know CD's of the days events will follow in due time. However have not started them yet as need to be 100%.

So everyone knows nothing to bad so do not worry.

All I can say is anyone who did not attend missed a cracking time.

Scott why did I down that last WAD????

Well done Tony.

:D  :p  :D  :p  :D  :p

Looking forward to it :devil:

The head is better after the run up the M5/6.

Sunny weather so lots of fresh air to the brain cells.