Coast2Coast

studbuckle

Hi all

Having been part of what was probably the most unprepared crew in c2c history (multi-tool, WD40, no water-proofs) all I can add is that the grin has not yet left my mush. 2 words still come to mind....wacky races! So to all that were there...it was fun ( and where do I sign up for next years run!!;)

Si & Carla.......the News Years honours list awaits!!

Geoff

ps.......the knuckles never got scaped once and the camera is still intact (yes, it was me hanging out the the side of a green (waterlogged) westie)

yeah saw ya!! thought you was doin a suicide jump or summink! i was drivin the Dax - must admit when i saw how close your elbows got to the ground - i was grimacing!!  :)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• studbuckle

• scott beeland

• adhawkins

• pistonbroke

best part of the route everyone??

the blast along blakey ridge past the red lion pub?

the roller coaster road just before robin hoods bay? (who had their hands high?? well one if you were drivin - ahhh memories of blackpool!  :cool:

4147.jpeg

The best bit is meeting all the "interesting" people!      Well done Si and Carla, again. :D  :D  :D  :D

it could only be buzz really!! no one else....  :durr:

Our first Coast2Coast and would'nt have missed it for the world! Even the lousy weather did'nt spoil it!! Great big thanks to Carla and Si - what a team!

Regards Tony and Gill  :t-up:  :t-up:

As usually everyone as just about said it all but I just wanted to add my thanks for a great weekend.  I sure that next year we will all have some great stories about our journeys home. For me that roof was UP and DOWN more times than a brides nighty.

Thanks a million Si & Carla

Great weekend.  The organisation was faultless.

I knew it was wet when a lorry driver leaned out of his cab and waived a set of waterproofs at me!  He was just jealous.  Who's going to bring the lawn mower for the car park at RHB next year?  And it's time to get some self cancelling indicators!

Thanks Si & Carla, and to everyone who made it a great weekend.

David & Nicole Alexander

Absoloutely knackered after a great trip :D

Thanks to Si Carla and all the c2c ers for making it as memorable as it was. Memory card on it's way to Si/Carla so photo's (about 40) should be available.

Never done day 2 before...And it was AWESOME (and dry).

Next year??  You Betcha

Who's going to bring the lawn mower for the car park at RHB next year?  

Yeah, It would appear that the weather was against us there too as for the last 3 weeks the grass has been growing quicker than the sheep could eat it. Still at least it's not one of the fields that turns to mud when it's wet.

Glad you all enjoyed it. Don't forget to get those pics/videos to me asap.

We watched our video footage last night. The log flume formely known as Honister pass is great :)

Great weekend.  A big thanks to Simon and Carla for organising it.

Kirk

Gotta love that V8..... 450 miles door to door at 18.1mpg avg and I was taking it easy in the wet too :0

Took all my photos at 2200x1704 size resolution incase any were worthy of blowing up (ok..it was by mistake :blush: ).

Got them all saved on the computer but can't put them on Gently hosting as too big. Anyone know if I can resize them now so I can put some tasters up on here

If you're running XP then you can resize them in Explorer, otherwise mail me sdh@kingfieldheath.com the ones you want as tasters as i'm in the middle of doing mine and Andy's anyway.... while working of course

hmmm, I think you need to do something with them as it's asking for login, when I login it takes me to my homepage!

Hi all

Having been part of what was probably the most unprepared crew in c2c history (multi-tool, WD40, no water-proofs) all I can add is that the grin has not yet left my mush. 2 words still come to mind....wacky races! So to all that were there...it was fun ( and where do I sign up for next years run!!;)

Si & Carla.......the News Years honours list awaits!!

Geoff

ps.......the knuckles never got scaped once and the camera is still intact (yes, it was me hanging out the the side of a green (waterlogged) westie)

So you got bacl ok then? No more submerged Westy on the way home?

Yes, we did get drenched on the way back, just outside Leeds and the car did conk out again! The WD40 did work its magic again though!! We saw Cam at a service station...he can testify how wet we were!!