• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• studbuckle

• scott beeland

• adhawkins

• pistonbroke

4147.jpeg

The best bit is meeting all the "interesting" people!      Well done Si and Carla, again. :D  :D  :D  :D

Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, wet, Great, Great, Great, wet, wet.

What a fab weekend.

Si and Carla did us proud, many thanks

Got totally drowned on the A 64 on the way back.Had 1/2in of water in the car.By the time we had gone into battle with the roof,it was all to late.

Still didnt spoil a very soggy weekend. Much enjoyed.

Many thanks to Si and Carla for their efforts.

Nice to meet everyone.

Phil and James

Just going through some of the great pics we have so far.....

Only one i'm going to post for now is

4148.jpeg

Never hear anyone without a medical qualification refer to Buzz Billsberry as "interesting" before  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

never hear anyone without a medical qualification refer to Buzz Billsberry as "interesting" before  

Buzz yer lookin more and more like Tommy Cooper !

Another BIG THANKS to both Si & Carla.  :t-up:  :t-up:

Yet another great C2C, very well organised and great company. Nice to put some faces to names etc.

Roll on next year  :t-up:  :)

Thanks for all your hard work organising the event, Carol and I thouroughly enjoyed it. :)

Got stuck for two and a half hours standstill on the northbound M74 - four car pile up, two dead :(

Amazing weekend, thanks yet again to Si & Carla. Totally soaked Friday night, all day Sat and again on the way home today. I would never have believed I could get so wet in the car and still not give a damn. The fantastic driving, atmosphere and general camaradarie made the weather irrelevant. get me down for my fifth C2C next year please.

Hi all

Having been part of what was probably the most unprepared crew in c2c history (multi-tool, WD40, no water-proofs) all I can add is that the grin has not yet left my mush. 2 words still come to mind....wacky races! So to all that were there...it was fun ( and where do I sign up for next years run!!;)

Si & Carla.......the News Years honours list awaits!!

Geoff

ps.......the knuckles never got scaped once and the camera is still intact (yes, it was me hanging out the the side of a green (waterlogged) westie)

Hi all

Having been part of what was probably the most unprepared crew in c2c history (multi-tool, WD40, no water-proofs) all I can add is that the grin has not yet left my mush. 2 words still come to mind....wacky races! So to all that were there...it was fun ( and where do I sign up for next years run!!;)

Si & Carla.......the News Years honours list awaits!!

Geoff

ps.......the knuckles never got scaped once and the camera is still intact (yes, it was me hanging out the the side of a green (waterlogged) westie)

So you got bacl ok then? No more submerged Westy on the way home?