• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

TVRCC/WSCC Oulton Park Track Day

Andy @ Cat

has anyone worked out yet were these pics were taken answers on a postcard to my pit dolly ms rossi:D

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pistonbroke

• SADDLEWORTH

• stu999

• higgsti

has anyone worked out yet were these pics were taken answers on a postcard to my pit dolly ms rossi:D

AINTREE.

Anyone got any more photos? ..... not just of higgsti ;)

It would have been nice if they'ed have been taken at Oulton Park .They look Like Aintree to me definately not Oulton Park

Buzz

would have been nice if they'ed have been taken at Oulton Park .They look Like Aintree to me definately not Oulton Park

Buzz

Erm I think we already know that Buzz ,see  Mr B above !

the picys from aintree arnt developed yet rossi only had picysfrom aintree and tried putting them on for me:p

would have been nice if they'ed have been taken at Oulton Park .They look Like Aintree to me definately not Oulton Park

Buzz

Erm I think we already know that Buzz ,see  Mr B above !

just confirmin ! PB just wondered why you'd put pickys of a completely diffrent track day on a totally different related thread

Buzz

Must agree that was an excellent day, very well organised and driven by the TVR boys. They all kept an eye on their mirrors and the blue flags, infact the only guy who didn't move over was driving another westy. Even got close enough to see his RAW badge on the back of his car.

Got some good footage on the old bullet cam before it packed in.

Well done the TVR Club.

yes and she only came along as my pit dolly then started getting all bolshee when we told her she had to wear a skinny top and lycra.and colin looks like hes sat on the throne!!!!!!!.was this picture before or after youd taken him round bernie:D :D