• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pistonbroke

• SADDLEWORTH

• stu999

• higgsti

seves you right for annoying all them TVR's   :D

TBH, in my experience of last years TVR day, as well as today, the TVR boys (and girls) on the whole are very courteous, and get out of the way as soon as safely possible. They know they cant keep up... :D

Which is more than can be said for some drivers of other brands of car there today. A slick shod Mitsubishi EVO springs to mind...  :angry:

TBH, in my experience of last years TVR day, as well as today, the TVR boys (and girls) on the whole are very courteous, and get out of the way as soon as safely possible. They know they cant keep up... :D

Which is more than can be said for some drivers of other brands of car there today. A slick shod Mitsubishi EVO springs to mind...  :angry:

Hope you dont mind me asking stu but which car were you driving ???

I was parked next to you (I think) :t-up:

Pic of my car in avatar. The one with the 143,000 mile VX engine in!  :cool:

My bl**** fire wall,now turned off and yep you were next to me ;)

That was me Ma in Law going for her hairdressers appointment .

Must have took a wrong turn and got lost again  :p

superb day excellent track company and organization got home shattered put the car away got showered .then had to go to a neighbours an drink stella all neet:D watched the video with the blokes to shouts of brake brake

i wish i was good pictures was your y fronts unscathed and the inside of your helmet after me dropping down that extra gear and making the A*** end twitch  :bangshead:  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D