• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pistonbroke

• SADDLEWORTH

• stu999

• higgsti

Will you be in the wessy ? come and say hello  :)

Westy's still in kit form, but will definately be there. I* have an Silver Audi A3 1.8T reg M70 RMY <-- if you spot me give me a shout

Mark

slip of the tongue there I'm afraid yer onner   :p

I said  

I TAKE IT YOUR COMPLANING

yer deaf old git   :p  :p  :p

Will you be in the wessy ? come and say hello  :)

Westy's still in kit form, but will definately be there. I* have an Silver Audi A3 1.8T reg M70 RMY <-- if you spot me give me a shout

Mark

OK Ill toot me orn at ya !

:p

getting giddy now loaded the tow car up with tools spare fluids etc .all i need to do now is remember how to tow  :durr: .think ill get some wheel time in tomorrow to get me nicely in the swing:D :D:D

getting giddy now loaded the tow car up with tools spare fluids etc .all i need to do now is remember how to tow   .think ill get some wheel time in tomorrow to get me nicely in the swing:D  

I've just had an idea of how I can keep up with your Westy when we go out for a blat, you tow it! :D:D:D I might stand a chance of sticking with you then. See you weekend.

Dan

Anyone know if there are any free slots?

None left, put my name on the reserve list but there are already a few on the reserves.

Probably best I can't get on, that pistonbroke gets competative all the time when I pass him on the road  :p  god knows what he's like on the track  :D  :D  :D

Bernie you may want to actually practice using the middle pedal in preparation for Saturday, Oulton Park has some tricky bends and very inviting Armco

Hope you all have a good day, may come and spectate for a bit (I'll bring my helmet just in case  ;) )

dan im towing with the subaru 305 bhp still think you can keep up????  

I'm always willing to give things a go! :D:p

Dan

Dan, it will all end in tears ;-) paul can only just see over the steering wheel in the Sub, god knows what he will be like with a trailer :-)

Just hope you have good brakes.

What is the MPH record for towing a westy on a trailer :-)

have a great day you lot, I cant make it, going to F1 all weekend :-)

Probably best I can't get on, that pistonbroke gets competative all the time when I pass him on the road    god knows what he's like on the track      

Glen

You should be there !

Think of Oulton as just a  really  BIG roundabout  :)

Only one LHB to worry about and the rest of it's flat

Trust me , Ill show yer the way

:t-up:  :)

Not sure about athat, but I once hit 90mph (honest mister) on a French motorway towing a CARAVAN   :0

Not sure about athat, but I once hit 90mph (honest mister) on a French motorway towing a CARAVAN   :0

been trying to keep up with Marcus again ?

:p  :p  :p

Dan, it will all end in tears ;-) paul can only just see over the steering wheel in the Sub, god knows what he will be like with a trailer :-)

Lets just hope he remembers to take it off the trailer when he gets to the circuit! Now that would make a good picture for the mag. :D

Dan